Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cobra Commander View Post
    One more Billy Mays commercial and thats IT
    I'm sorry, but I disagree. Billy Mays is the ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobra Commander View Post
      One more Billy Mays commercial and thats IT
      Vince is worse.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• No one can beat the ultimate John Basedow:

FITNESS MADE SIMPLE!!!

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Dont even get me started on the shamewow dude

Comment

• If Howie Do It lasts more then these initial episodes, people will die.

Comment

• Billy Mays could sell me a **** sandwich

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                If Howie Do It lasts more then these initial episodes, people will die.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                  Billy Mays could sell me a **** sandwich
                  Could he sell you "Orange Glowing Stuff"?

Last edited by CJSchneider; 01-16-2009, 08:42 PM.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• I'm Alan Partridge is an amazing show. Who else has seen it?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                      If Howie Do It lasts more then these initial episodes, people will die.
                      Then you might not want to read this article about the ratings it received...

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/01/12...iod-high/10672

Comment

• Oh come on.. Yes it is like a lot of other shows, but Howie is a funny guy. When the guy introduced a 10 million dollar check to a family and Mandel goes sorry wrong house, I laughed. Lame yeah, but entertaining.

Then again, it is no Hole In The Wall

Comment

• Originally posted by Twiddler View Post
                          Then you might not want to read this article about the ratings it received...

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/01/12...iod-high/10672

Oh god. That makes me want to hurt lots of people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                            That show is awesome. Don't let people tell you otherwise. They added Timothy Olyphant for goodness sake!
                            I have never seen this show, but Timothy Olyphant is the most god awful and shittiest actor I have ever seen in my life. ******* absolutely terrible in The Hitman and in Live Free or Die Hard. My cat can act better than that pos.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Originally posted by nrk View Post
                              I have never seen this show, but Timothy Olyphant is the most god awful and shittiest actor I have ever seen in my life. ******* absolutely terrible in The Hitman and in Live Free or Die Hard. My cat can act better than that pos.
                              You are once again an idiot if you think that. Timothy Olyphant, while he has a bad habit of picking bad roles, like Hitman and LFODH, he is certainly not a bad actor. When you consider some of the trash that passes for acting these days, Timothy Olyphant is FAR from the worst thing a studio could bring in. In fact, in his more comedic roles, in movies like Catch and Release and The Girl Next Door, hes abit of a show stealer. And he was the 3rd choice to play Iron Man after Robert Downey Jr. and Sam Rockwell! so HA!
                              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                              The APS is strong in this one.
                              Originally posted by killxswitch
                              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                                You are once again an idiot if you think that. Timothy Olyphant, while he has a bad habit of picking bad roles, like Hitman and LFODH, he is certainly not a bad actor. When you consider some of the trash that passes for acting these days, Timothy Olyphant is FAR from the worst thing a studio could bring in. In fact, in his more comedic roles, in movies like Catch and Release and The Girl Next Door, hes abit of a show stealer. And he was the 3rd choice to play Iron Man after Robert Downey Jr. and Sam Rockwell! so HA!
                                You are once again an idiot if you are think he is any good. He has bad expressions, horrible voice/tones, and just can't deliver a line worth ****. He was ******* terible in The Girl Next Door, can't say I have seen Catch and Release however. Wow, third role for a movie? Incredible!!!!! Robert Downey Jr. wasn't even a good casting for Iron Man (wasn't Tony Stark Mexican-American?)
                                Last edited by nrk; 01-18-2009, 06:23 AM.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information