Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • More people should be watching Caprica, that is all.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
      More people should be watching Caprica, that is all.
      I will once after I watch BSG, but that's a ways away.


      RIP TheManInBlack

      Comment


      • Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
        More people should be watching Caprica, that is all.
        I'm really enjoying Caprica. And Zoe is a cutie.

        Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

        Comment


        • Finished watching season 2 of Veronica Mars a few days ago and have started season 3. Season 2 was very good but not as good as season 1 imo, although the finale of season 2 was great.

          I am pretty meh on season 3 right now

          Comment


          • I am going to "Joe Namath" guarantee that Ashton Kutcher's SNL monologue tonight either involves him doing some kind of Twitter update or hitting on a a grandma-aged woman in the crowd.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Chucky View Post
              Finished watching season 2 of Veronica Mars a few days ago and have started season 3. Season 2 was very good but not as good as season 1 imo, although the finale of season 2 was great.

              I am pretty meh on season 3 right now
              Season one was by far the best and season three by far the worst, but they were all really entertaining. Keep watching season 3.. you won't be disappointed.

              Originally posted by fenikz
              His soft D really turns me off
              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                Finished watching season 2 of Veronica Mars a few days ago and have started season 3. Season 2 was very good but not as good as season 1 imo, although the finale of season 2 was great.

                I am pretty meh on season 3 right now
                The ***** is Back is a very good episode. Everything else, ehhhhhh not so much.


                RIP TheManInBlack

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                  I will once after I watch BSG, but that's a ways away.
                  Just a side not, but Caprica literally has nothing to do with BSG at all. In fact, its not even very similar of a show. You don't need any knowledge of Battlestar (other than frak= **** ) or anything like that to watch Caprica.

                  All there is so far in Caprica is the first episode which is basically a movie & there have been 2 new hour time slot episodes since then. So there really isnt much at all to catch up on.

                  This wasnt directed directly at you Brodeur, I just thought maybe some people wouldnt be interested in it or werent interested in it because they thought watching BSG was a prerequisite ((or even just disliked BSG(for shame) themselves)). I think so far its been excellent and am hoping a few more people might give it a shot.

                  Comment


                  • We are more entertaining than the Super Bowl

                    Comment


                    • I'm not the only one that watches Big Love here? YAY.


                      RIP TheManInBlack

                      Comment


                      • So just when I thought Agent Sarah Walker couldnt possible get any hotter, I see her wearing a Frak Off shirt and am proved wrong.


                        Comment


                        • I cant give you more rep, but in an episode where we saw the ultra hot Kristin Kreuk in a nerd herder outfit, Sarah Walker defended her title of hottest female on Chuck with that moment. Soooooooooo hot.
                          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                          The APS is strong in this one.
                          Originally posted by killxswitch
                          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                          Comment


                          • Also, probably the most epic HIMYM moment ever...

                            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                            The APS is strong in this one.
                            Originally posted by killxswitch
                            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              I'm not the only one that watches Big Love here? YAY.
                              Its getting up there.......... well its a tall list. But the show has not disappointed even after all these seasons.
                              Tonights episode involved so much. Love this show. Really well done.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                                Also, probably the most epic HIMYM moment ever...

                                Definitely on par with "Guy Love" from Scrubs.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information