No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With regards to Chuck, I'm starting to think.....

Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
      With regards to Chuck, I'm starting to think.....

This is speculation, so I dont think it needs spoiler tags. I don't think Shaw is actually part of the ring, but has a connection. ie he used to be part of the ring, or at some point was working as maybe a double agent in the ring. Or perhaps he is even neither CIA or Ring and happens to be from a separate interested party of whom the Ring has knowledge.

Comment

• I could easily easily see him as being part of The Ring. I think it's more likely that Hannah is, though.

I guess we'll see.

Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
          I could easily easily see him as being part of The Ring. I think it's more likely that Hannah is, though.

I guess we'll see.
          Well I remember the Ring guys saying they were going to kill him, so that made me feel whatever his connection to the Ring is, isn't really a healthy one. I wouldnt be surprised if his 'dead wife' was actually the Ring leader (pun intended) or some such.

Comment

• I told APS that I thought Hannah could be his dead wife and a Ring agent, but he disagreed.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
              I could easily easily see him as being part of The Ring. I think it's more likely that Hannah is, though.

I guess we'll see.
              Either would invove massive plotholes or would take a **** ton of contrivances to make possible, something this show is above.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• God dammit. The "high council of evil" bit was one of my only few complaints with the first 2 seasons of Chuck, Im so pissed they brought it back. They are better then that cliche.

That said, I like Shaw as a character, but something his up there. His last line sealed the deal. Im thinking maybe he had something to do with his wife dying, and that same sort of thing might happen to Sarah. Oh, and one more thing...

Overall, good episode, not as good as last week's though.
                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                  God dammit. The "high council of evil" bit was one of my only few complaints with the first 2 seasons of Chuck, Im so pissed they brought it back. They are better then that cliche.

That said, I like Shaw as a character, but something his up there. His last line sealed the deal. Im thinking maybe he had something to do with his wife dying, and that same sort of thing might happen to Sarah. Oh, and one more thing...

I'm not a fan of the high council cliche thing but it really doesn't bother me that much. They haven't made it a point of emphasis or anything thus for so I suppose thats why. If they keep going to it though then I'd probably start to get annoyed.

Also in terms of your spoiler it could work, but they would need to go about it the right way or it'd get boring pretty quick. Fortunately Chuck is the type of show where that relationship could work as they could put them in a ton of unique circumstances that you can't do with most shows.
                  (shameless self-promotion)
                  Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                  https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                    God dammit. The "high council of evil" bit was one of my only few complaints with the first 2 seasons of Chuck, Im so pissed they brought it back. They are better then that cliche.

The high council is less contrived than Routh being in The Ring and creating a **** ton of plot holes.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I told APS that there would be something in this episode that only he would have a problem with and it was the "high council" haha. I don't mind it either. In three seasons it has appeared twice so I'm not that put off by it.

Comment

• I like the cheesiness of the high council. :(

That is correct comahan
                        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                        <3 dg

Comment

• Remember Danny McBride from Pineapple Express? He's bleeding to death the morning after the major drug war/battle and refers to himself as "the nerd at the sleepover"...

That's Jay Leno, except no one is laughing and he should have been put out of his...er OUR misery a long time ago. Good riddance Jay.

Beer Pong shot of the week? Qualifications as a Jay Leno Show writer: Youtube account.

Comment

• I just started watching Six Feet Under. I had missed out.

Comment

• I still dont know exactly what goes on in that show. I'll check it out some time, I'm sure. I'm about to finally watch season 4 of Dexter.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

Comment

• Anyone still watching White Collar? I think it's getting better and better and really hope it's renewed for another season.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information