No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SyFy needs to bring back re-runs of Sightings. That show was hilarious.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• No Caprica makes me :(, but I had Community/The Office/30 Rock dvr'd so I got through it. Community was ******* great and Abed pretty much rules.

Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Turn on Kimmel. The Octo-Mom's laugh makes me want to call in a few bomb threats.

Comment

• I finally got around to watching Thursday's Community on Hulu, and I think this week was my favorite episode so far. The pant suits and dancing were hilarious. Senor Chang breaking it down was a nice touch.

And I haven't laughed at Family Guy in quite a while, but this week's show was so offensive I couldn't help but crack a smile. He somehow managed to degrade women and mentally challenged people, while also making pedophila funny for a moment. Hmm, I'm kind of ashamed to have laughed.

Comment

• Brand new Aqua Teen tonight for the first time in awhile.

Comment

• Has anyone seen the Michael Vick Project yet? There's 2 episodes coming up at 10pm ET on BET...Wonder if it's worth checking out.

Comment

• Big Love was yet again knock out AWESOME!
                I cant believe how many story lines going on and they are all f'ing amazing.

Best show on right now. And nobody watches it!

Comment

• Brodeur does. Which means I refuse to.
                  Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                  The APS is strong in this one.
                  Originally posted by killxswitch
                  Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Dexter continues to be the best show on television. Finished up season 4 a couple of days ago. Loooooved it. I'd put it right behind season one, as far as awesomeness goes. 1, 4, 2, 3 in order of greatness but, they're all good. Amazing, that Dexter remains fresh still with the same ole music (amazing by the way) and corny names for killers and such...It's all the same formula but, they're still putting out a quality show. The best. Tis my all-time favorite tv show.

and

season 2 spoiler

Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 02-15-2010, 01:13 AM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

Comment

• I actually prefered season 2 to season 1, but it is quite close. Damn good show indeed. I'm on to season 3 now.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                        Brand new Aqua Teen tonight for the first time in awhile.

MAKE THE HOMIES SAY HO AND THE GIRLIES WANNA SCREAM!

I miss the old theme song

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• The first season of The Wire is on HBO on-demand so I started watching it and I forgot how great this show was.

If you haven't seen it yet, and you have HBO, do yourself a favor and check out the first few episodes. You'll be hooked.

Originally posted by fenikz
                          His soft D really turns me off
                          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                            The first season of The Wire is on HBO on-demand so I started watching it and I forgot how great this show was.

If you haven't seen it yet, and you have HBO, do yourself a favor and check out the first few episodes. You'll be hooked.
                            I'm just a humble ************ with a big ass dick.
                            "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

The first season of The Wire is on HBO on-demand so I started watching it and I forgot how great this show was.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Look, the man gave the word, so we either step up or we step the **** off. That's the game, yo.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information