X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brent View Post

it's all in the game, tho', right?
    I got the gun, you got the briefcase.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Mr. Little, how does a man rob drug dealers for eight or nine years and live to tell about it?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Mr. Little, how does a man rob drug dealers for eight or nine years and live to tell about it?
        Day at a time i suppose?

Comment

• PRAISE GOD Psych is here with a new episode this week. The only other shows with new episodes that I could find tonight...Joy Behar and Toddlers and Tiaras.

Tape delay Olympics hardly counts as television, especially when I knew Vonn was a winner several hours ago. Thank you NBC. Yep, a Shaun and Gus fix is desperately needed.

Saddle up.

Comment

• all this Wire talk makes me want to watch it again

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• What a great episode of Psych!!!
              Amazing.

bonekrusher
              The Twitters
              themaninblack

Comment

all this Wire talk makes me want to watch it again
                I'm almost done with the first season again and it's better than I remember it being, if you can believe that.

Bring on season two!

Originally posted by fenikz
                His soft D really turns me off
                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• One of the best Psych episodes yet!

"I used to practice Figure Skating down there........ I mean Ice Hockey."

Originally posted by fenikz
                  His soft D really turns me off
                  ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                    One of the best Psych episodes yet!

"I used to practice Figure Skating down there........ I mean Ice Hockey."
                    You refer to the virus as a girl?
                    Yes, if you knew here as well as I do you would understand.
                    That doesnt make any sense
                    Neither do women.
                    Ohh I can see that.

bonekrusher
                    The Twitters
                    themaninblack

Comment

• Just finished up Season 1 of Fringe. Interesting show. Ill probably get around to Season 2 once its over.
                      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                      The APS is strong in this one.
                      Originally posted by killxswitch
                      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                        Just finished up Season 1 of Fringe. Interesting show. Ill probably get around to Season 2 once its over.
                        The second half of season 1 really sucked me in. Im now pretty much caught up with season 2, have another 4 or 5 episodes to watch still.

Comment

• Yeah, the first season definitely got better as it went on. Ending was good, if a bit predictable, especially the stuff with Peter that was hinted at earlier in the series. Enjoyable stuff though, even though it just sorta brings back painful memories of The X Files :(. I miss Mulder and Scully.
                          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                          The APS is strong in this one.
                          Originally posted by killxswitch
                          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                            Yeah, the first season definitely got better as it went on. Ending was good, if a bit predictable, especially the stuff with Peter that was hinted at earlier in the series. Enjoyable stuff though, even though it just sorta brings back painful memories of The X Files :(. I miss Mulder and Scully.
                            Hey there are always like 11 seasons you can go back and watch :)

Comment

• No new Modern Family and Cougar Town makes me a sad panda

by BoneKrusher
                              <DG> how metal unseen
                              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• I just finished season 1 again and am rewatching Season 2. used to be my least favorite season, but it's definitely better the 2nd time around.. the acting in this season is absolutely brilliant.. they could not have cast Frank Sobotka any better. Perfect role.
                                "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information