Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by E-Man View Post
    Human Target is becoming one of my favorite shows to watch. It's not Burn Notice or 24 level, but it's very entertaining every week. Guerrero is one of the coolest characters on tv right now.
    Yeah I really enjoy Human Target. I don't think it's AMAZING and it's definitely no Burn Notice, but it's enjoyable with some solid action and I like the main cast.

Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Watched all of the Archer episodes OnDemand.

Show is so win. H. Jon Benjamin's voice is legend.

Comment

• Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
        Attention everyone: Don't burn down buildings.

While I have your attention: Fox is the only building you should burn down. Firefly whyyyyy
        Firefly & Dollhouse. Jerks.

Comment

• Speaking of animation.

I know these front to back but still

Comment

• I used to listen to that podcast, so I am excited about that show.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Dollhouse is ******* epic. I don't know why I waited so long to watch it.

For Brodeur and The Peefs:

Comment

• I am currently watching The Wire from the beginning as it is on HBO on demand right now. This **** is really really goood so far. Thanks for recommending it.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post

For Brodeur and The Peefs:

Absolutely not a good idea to watch the finale before Epitaph 1.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I'm drinking a cup of coffee and watching That 70's Show on ABC Family before I head into work today. It's the episode where Luke Wilson is Eric's summer school gym teacher.

During the commercial break Luke Wilson showed up trying to sell me AT&T...I am close to tears.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      Absolutely not a good idea to watch the finale before Epitaph 1.
                      Roger that, thanks sir!
                      Last edited by vidae; 02-20-2010, 12:40 PM.

Comment

• I still havent watched the Dollhouse finale. Had it since it aired but once I watch it then its officially over for good !

Comment

• Just got done watching Epitaph 1 and 2. Amazing episodes. I hate Fox. First Firefly and now Dollhouse. I hope they BURN TO THE GROUND.

On a somewhat related topic: I read a rumor that FX has approached Joss to create a series for their network. One, it will be awesome because it will be a Joss Whedon series, and two, they aren't as anal/nazi about ratings like Fox or NBC would be.

So.. let's hope that happens!

Comment

• Watching Everybody Hates Chris and it's a pretty good watch for late at night.
                            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                            RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                              On a somewhat related topic: I read a rumor that FX has approached Joss to create a series for their network. One, it will be awesome because it will be a Joss Whedon series, and two, they aren't as anal/nazi about ratings like Fox or NBC would be.

So.. let's hope that happens!
                              Oh man that is awesome news. FX is also real good about letting their shows and their creators do what they want, how they want.

So season 2 of Fringe was pretty good, too bad they decided to just not show the last 5 or 6 episodes of the season for another month or two. Now Im once again brought back round full circle to a similar problem, dont have anything new to watch.
                              Last edited by El Peefs?????; 02-21-2010, 04:00 AM.

Comment

• My sister has never seen Dexter, so I'm re-watching every episode with her. Started off with episode numero uno yesterday.

I made a comment about it before but man, the first episode is a little rough in comparison to the rest. It's still really good but, it's just a tad off...which is completely understandable. The first season really did get better with every episode. I will say that the ending of the first episode is bad ass. Michael C Hall was settled in quickly and Doakes was amazing from day one but, some of the others...

Anyway back to what I was saying before...Things just seem a little awkward in the 1st episode. And having Angel speak so much Spanglish in the first few episodes...ummm no. I'm glad they scrapped this after a while, it was just annoying, and he was actually pretty annoying, I love his character now, though. Oh and LaGuerta having the hots for Dexter for a while in the 1st season. So weird when you think about it today. And she was practically wetting herself whenever she was around him. Oh how things have changed. God I love Dexter.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                                KO KNOWS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information