• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    Oh I know, I know very well.
    I don't like what I'm understanding.

Comment

• Originally posted by Job View Post
      I don't like what I'm understanding.
      Oh so you can have the children and I can't have other people? We've managed to hijack a lot of threads with our relationship.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I wanna punch George Lopez in the face.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          Oh so you can have the children and I can't have other people? We've managed to hijack a lot of threads with our relationship.
          Damn it, I knew that was coming. It's not quite the same.
          That's because we're both invested. It's a good thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
            It's meant to be corny and that is the basis of the appeal of the show for a lot of people. If you don't like it you don't like it, but it doesn't suck.

Burn Notice and Chuck are two very different shows. It's stupid to compare the two.
            If you like it you like it, but don't say it's good. See what I did there?

Comment

• Whatever you say CCB !

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                Whatever you say CCB !
                If your sig wasn't so sexy I'd e-dropkick you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                  If your sig wasn't so sexy I'd e-dropkick you.
                  Wand's got my back homes

Comment

• The thing I like best about Chuck is that it doesn't pretend to be anything it isnt. Beyond a few heartfelt moments between Chuck and Sarah which feel alarmingly real, the show doesnt possess dramatic moments. I think its a highly entertaining and overall good show. If you walk in expecting a serious and legitimate spy drama like Burn Notice, you will be disappointed, as CCB has clearly exemplified.

Plus, who the **** doesnt want to watch Yvonne Strahovski for 45 minutes? Id watch her read the phone book.
                    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                    The APS is strong in this one.
                    Originally posted by killxswitch
                    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Burn Notice is hardly a serious drama though...It's quite funny,

Comment

• Indeed it is. But it doesnt approach its subject matter with the same sort of tongue in cheek manner Chuck does, which for me, is the basis of the appeal. Chuck is certainly a better show then something like Glee, which garners alot of love on this board.
                        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                        The APS is strong in this one.
                        Originally posted by killxswitch
                        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Archer officially picked up for a 2nd season, excellent news there.

Comment

• Archer is incredible.

DAAAAYYNJAH ZONE!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                              Archer officially picked up for a 2nd season, excellent news there.
                              I am floating on an ecstatic cloud with this news, totally enraptured by Archer. Shame it has to broadcast at 10 PM so it will have to be moved to another night on FX when IASiP returns.

And more good news ---> Comedy Central picked up IASiP reruns:

from Wiki: Beginning in 2010, Comedy Central will be airing reruns of Itís Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
                              The acid test of good basic cable comedy is passed: IASiP is so ******* outrageous & good that Blockbuster absolutely won't stock it.

Comment

• Just bought Season 1 and Season 2 of Star Trek: The Original Series on Blu-Ray. I love this show, it's so hilarious watching Shatner.

Archer getting another season is awesome. Very funny cartoon. Too bad The Goode Family was disappointing. Mike Judge needs another hit cartoon now that King of the Hill is finally over :(

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information