No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God, I love this show. Stacy Keach is the pun-master.

worker bees can leave
    even drones can fly away
    the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
      Good episode of Psych.. but not the best ever. :)
      Agreed.

There were some really good one liners but it's to early for me to remember what they were. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
        Anybody ever watch WW2II in HD on History Channel?
        I sure do. It has great appeal b/c it has all new film footage from 1939-45 recently digitized. I wish they would merge it with the standard b&w WW2 8mm & 16mm film we've seen before in the Worlds At War & Victory at Sea to make for longer viewing. I like the narration using the actual people who lived it & the voices of pro actors for those who have since passed on, s/b a bigtime Emmy winner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
          I have USA and I pretty much never miss it but I had some stuff going on right when it was starting last week.

I don't have On-Demand and I have never had trouble watching it online before I don't know why they have not posted it yet?
          There are these annoying gaps in the On Demand listings for USA cable shows, like the Archer episode where they're riding the dirigible -- On Demand gave us the Skorpio episode instead, & the cast in the dirigible was MIA but was broadcast last Thursday (??) say, whaaaat? Did they get hate mail from Hindenburg disaster survivors about it & yank it off the air?

Comment

• According to FX, no new Archer tonight. :( :(

Originally posted by fenikz
            His soft D really turns me off
            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• What the hell is up with the new Psych episode not being up on their website today? I don't want to wait until tomorrow to see it.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!
              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• They JUST put last weeks (with Judd Nelson) episode on last night, so you might be waiting a little longer.

Comment

• Nah, I've got it on DVR in Nashville so I guess I'll be seeing it tomorrow unfortunately.
                  Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                  RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                    Nah, I've got it on DVR in Nashville so I guess I'll be seeing it tomorrow unfortunately.
                    Sent you a link.

Comment

• [Bunk comes into detail room wearing lacrosse sweats]
                      Herc: Lacrosse?
                      Bunk: What, a brother can't run with a stick? Jim Brown was an All-American midfielder at Syracuse.
                      Lester: You putting yourself beside Jim Brown?
                      Bunk: Lester, um, I'm, I'm just saying...
                      Daniels: I thought you were born in pinstripes!
                      Bunk: Lieutenant, I was under the impression that, uh, when detailed against his will to some backwards-ass, no-count, out-in-the-district, lost ball/tall-grass drug investigation, a veteran police of means and talent can wear whatever the **** he damn well pleases.
                      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• No new Archer tonight makes me a sad panda :(

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                          No new Archer tonight makes me a sad panda :(
                          I agree good sir. I agree. :(

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                            No new Archer tonight makes me a sad panda :(
                            Rendered Archerless, we all have to go to Burn Notice -- btw, why is the BN season finale so soon per my TV Guide magazine, scheduled for next episode, finale in the 1st wk. of March? we're getting gypped here.

Comment

• The first half of the season started in September (iirc) so this is ending the season. Same with Psych and White Collar. They divide them up and don't air new episodes during the month of December (again iirc).

I'm excited about Burn Notice though! I usually watch Burn Notice and dvr Archer anyway, but it sucks not having Archer to watch later.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                                Just a dumb question from White Collar last night. How did Keller get the real bottle and why didn't they go after him for that?
                                "I'm going to launch a full blown federal investigation on the bottle"- Peter in the last scene.

That is correct comahan
                                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                                <3 dg

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information