Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
    Just started watching Burn Notice as my new show the other day, im now 3 episodes in !
    My old roommate was obsessed with that show. Made me watch season 1 with him but it was pretty good. Bruce Campbell is the ****.

Comment

• As a Michigander to not think Bruce Campbell is the **** is a sin punishable by only death !

Comment

• Eventually Burn Notice is gonna need a steady bad guy.

bonekrusher
        The Twitters
        themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
          Just started watching Burn Notice as my new show the other day, im now 3 episodes in !
          It's about time! I've only been hyping it for YEARS PEEFS!

Originally posted by fenikz
          His soft D really turns me off
          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
            It's not confusion it's stupidity. When they found out that bottle was going to auction they should have found out who the original owner was and talked to him. It doesn't matter.
            No one knows who had that actual bottle.

That is correct comahan
            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
            <3 dg

Comment

• LizardState: Good riddance, after the death of Anna Nicole Smith, Paula Abdul was the most obviously medicated person on primetime. And about 5 yrs ago she stalked & seduced an 18-yr-old contestant on the show, very close to the CA statutory rape law violation, she's a total sleazebucket.
              And unfortunately that is why she drew so much interest and why many non-music fans tuned in to watch. I know atleast a few times I watched just to see what Paula would say or do next.

Still, instead of saying a show "jumped the shark"...They should use "They hired Ellend as a judge."
              Last edited by Whistler6; 02-26-2010, 03:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                No one knows who had that actual bottle.
                ^^ This.

They didn't know who had the bottle until the very end. The reason they made the second bottle was because they were trying to prove his was a fake. They thought his was a fake from the start anyway, so why would they need to go look for the original owner?

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                  ^^ This.

They didn't know who had the bottle until the very end. The reason they made the second bottle was because they were trying to prove his was a fake. They thought his was a fake from the start anyway, so why would they need to go look for the original owner?
                  So the original owner could say A) the auctioned bottle isn't real or B)someone stole my original bottle? I need to go back and watch the episode again after all this. I love the show so I'm not trying to bring it down with this "issue."
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• No one knows who owns it so it'd be impossible/really hard to find whoever the actual owner is. Really just seems like you're looking for a plot hole.

That is correct comahan
                    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                    <3 dg

Comment

• Quote:LizardState: Good riddance, after the death of Anna Nicole Smith, Paula Abdul was the most obviously medicated person on primetime. And about 5 yrs ago she stalked & seduced an 18-yr-old contestant on the show, very close to the CA statutory rape law violation, she's a total sleazebucket.

Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                      And unfortunately that is why she drew so much interest and why many non-music fans tuned in to watch. I know atleast a few times I watched just to see what Paula would say or do next.
                      What did we expect from a former Laker Girl who BJed her way into a chair as an AI judge? I can't see any other qualifications she might have had for it. Good riddance to Simon Cowell too, worst prig on TV. He was the judge we loved to hate but you can project that British snobbery only so far into American pop culture.

As much as I hate that obviously rigged show I was transfixed watching Lambert do his version of Mad World last season, the fix had to be in for him not to win it all, but I'm a big Tears for Fears fan. I think AI & Survivor are scam shows obviously crooked as a dog's hind leg.

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                        No one knows who owns it so it'd be impossible/really hard to find whoever the actual owner is. Really just seems like you're looking for a plot hole.
                        And the owner might not have even known it was gone. It's not exactly something you would stare at all the time.

Comment

• Just finished season 2 of Weeds and man was it great, but talk about a cliffhanger.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kramer View Post
                            Just finished season 2 of Weeds and man was it great, but talk about a cliffhanger.
                            Turned Weeds off after half of Season 2.. just didn't do it for me anymore. Show got pretty ridiculous imo. First season was one of the best seasons I've ever seen on any show.
                            "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• I liked season 1 better, I stopped halfway through the season when they were at Judahís Dadís house, got bad from there.

Comment

• Weeds gets SO bad as it goes on. First few seasons were great though.
                                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                                The APS is strong in this one.
                                Originally posted by killxswitch
                                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information