Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
    Anyone going to be checking out the Marriage Ref right after the closing ceremony? Any show with Jerry Seinfeld involved has potential, so I'm going to have to watch.
    My love for Jerry forces me to watch. Meeting him was one of the greatest experiences of my life despite it being like one minute. Why is Alec Baldwin a marriage ref though?

Comment

• The guy who beat the **** out of his wife is a judge on here why?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Jerry walked out with the smile and the wave. I was all ready for a "hellllooooo", but it never came. Damnit.

Yes, Alec Baldwin who was part of one of the ugliest celebrity divorces judging relationships makes about as much sense as giving Tyra Banks her own advice/help talk show. Oh wait...

Comment

• What's everyone's thoughts on How to Make It in America? I like it so far.

Comment

• I havenít watched the new episode yet, I am tomorrow but I am impressed but not greatly with the first two. I like the feel of the show, however I am just not into the whole fashion thing.

Comment

• Okay I hate The Marriage Ref.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• This show seems so fake, pretty hollow.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

Comment

• I'd rather watch Yo Teach than that. Jesus that was pathetic.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I think even Jerry Seinfeld realized the show wasn't funny half way through that 1st episode. I wouldn't be surprised if he showed up for the 1st couple of shows to help promote for NBC, but then slowly fades into a "producer" role as more unlikable guest hosts continue to fill in.
                    Last edited by Whistler6; 02-28-2010, 10:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
                      What's everyone's thoughts on How to Make It in America? I like it so far.
                      I've seen the first two episodes and I like it. It's entertaining at least. Not the best show I've ever seen, but it's 30 minutes and it's not horrible, so can't complain too much.

Originally posted by fenikz
                      His soft D really turns me off
                      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• So, I just got done watching Veronica Mars season 3 again, and Kristen Bell? Rowrrrr.

Totally unrelated topic, but you know how guys say "I'd give my left nut to bang that chick!" etc? Is.. is that like a program one can sign up for? I honestly think she'd be worth it.

Comment

• Bill Murray talks a bit of Ghostbusters 3 tonight on Letterman. His get up on the show is interesting as well. In the least, it gives me a reason NOT to watch Leno's return.

http://www.cbs.com/late_night/late_show/

Comment

• I'm pretty sure that was my favorite episode of Chuck ever.

That is correct comahan
                            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                            <3 dg

Comment

• That was honestly one of the best Chuck episodes I've ever seen. We know what the ending means too!

And the next weeks episode looks even better. You were right DG! :D
                              Last edited by vidae; 03-02-2010, 12:51 AM.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information