No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just curious.... Did Jericho have ending? I am thinking about renting the series but without ending I will wait for SyFy to re-air the series.

Comment

• It has an ending but not a completely definitive one.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
        Good season finale to White Collar, I guess. I have mixed feelings about it.

All new Psych tonight! Season finale though. :( :(
        I have a night class 6-9PM on Wednesdays. Thankfully it's a pit class without required attendence, and I can sneak out 10-15 minutes early. Who needs Modern American History since 1900 when I can watch history be made each Wednesday by Shaun and Gus? There's no chance I'm missing the finale.

Comment

• I'm 99% sure that they repeat the episode two hours after it first airs.

edit: Just checked, airs at 9 here, and is on again at 12am.

Originally posted by fenikz
          His soft D really turns me off
          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by YotoJets007 View Post
            Just curious.... Did Jericho have ending? I am thinking about renting the series but without ending I will wait for SyFy to re-air the series.
            Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
            It has an ending but not a completely definitive one.
            Ya that.

I would highly recommend Jericho very underrated show season one is epic and season two while not as good as the first is worth your time.

Comment

• I thought the first half of season one was really hit and miss but the second half was very good, with a really really great season finale. I enjoyed season two more than the first half of season one and it was a nice cap off to the series.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                I have a night class 6-9PM on Wednesdays. Thankfully it's a pit class without required attendence, and I can sneak out 10-15 minutes early. Who needs Modern American History since 1900 when I can watch history be made each Wednesday by Shaun and Gus? There's no chance I'm missing the finale.
                History Channel should more than compensate for class time missed.

bonekrusher
                The Twitters
                themaninblack

Comment

• I'll be checking out this Breaking Bad marathon. Have never seen an episode but have heard nothing but greatness.

Originally posted by YoYoJets007
                  24 could be done for good. I would be thrilled if it was true. Without DVR or TIVO, I have gained tons of fat.
                  ?????

Comment

• Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                    I'll be checking out this Breaking Bad marathon. Have never seen an episode but have heard nothing but greatness.

?????
                    I was going to ask about that but figured why bother.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• TBS is great for watching reruns.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                        I was going to ask about that but figured why bother.
                        I couldn't resist I must know the correlation.

Comment

I couldn't resist I must know the correlation.
                          I cant go out on consecutive nights because I dont have any DVR or TIVO to record 24 and Lost shows. A lot of activities are located 35 minutes or more away.

Comment

• Your presence here suggests me you have the interwebz, and could therefore just watch those the following day.

Comment

• Originally posted by YotoJets007 View Post
                              I cant go out on consecutive nights because I dont have any DVR or TIVO to record 24 and Lost shows. A lot of activities are located 35 minutes or more away.
                              But why have you gained tons of fat as a result of this?

Comment

But why have you gained tons of fat as a result of this?
                                Not literally.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information