No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching the last few episodes of Friday Night Lights Season 4 since I pushed it off for so long, and damn this season is depressing. Still the best (or second best) show on TV.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      Friday Night Lights Still the best (or second best) show on TV.
      I hope you dont wonder why I give you a hard time :)

Comment

• Have you watched Friday Night Lights or do you trash it without reason like The Shield and The Wire?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I miss FNL. I have the first three seasons on dvd. I WANNA WATCH SEASON FOUR :O :O :O

Originally posted by fenikz
          His soft D really turns me off
          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• SHOCKING twist on Psych.

Edit: errrrrr nevermind.
            Last edited by Brodeur; 03-10-2010, 09:28 PM.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
              I miss FNL. I have the first three seasons on dvd. I WANNA WATCH SEASON FOUR :O :O :O
              Isn't this entire season already over, but because of some contract NBC can't air it until May or whenever it starts? I've read about it before, but I've never been exactly sure what the deal was.

Comment

• If there is one knock I have on Psych, it's that the murder/bad guy never seems to show up until the case is solved. I'd like a bit more character development from the villan, rather than just one scene where Shaun figures everything out at the end.

That's not always the case, but seems to happen more often than not. A recurring character would be a nice change of pace. If that's my only complaint, then I can live with it.

Oh and random, but Mary looks almost exactly like that Andrew kid from The Real World D.C.
                Last edited by Whistler6; 03-10-2010, 09:43 PM.

Comment

• Pretty sure that's Zachary Quinto's voice.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                    If there is one knock I have on Psych, it's that the murder/bad guy never seems to show up until the case is solved. I'd like a bit more character development from the villan, rather than just one scene where Shaun figures everything out at the end.

That's not always the case, but seems to happen more often than not. A recurring character would be a nice change of pace. If that's my only complaint, then I can live with it.

Oh and random, but Mary looks almost exactly like that Andrew kid from The Real World D.C.
                    ...Well I take all that back.

Comment

• Kings/Blackhawks going to OT tied 2-2

Comment

...Well I take all that back.
                        Just my 2cents, best episode?
                        It is definitely in my top 3 if not my favorite all time.

bonekrusher
                        The Twitters
                        themaninblack

Comment

• wow turnover then a breakaway and we lose

Comment

• Holy epic Psych episode Batman. Next season should be interesting. Hopefully they don't wait for the season finale next season to continue this.

That is correct comahan
                            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                            <3 dg

Comment

If there is one knock I have on Psych, it's that the murder/bad guy never seems to show up until the case is solved. I'd like a bit more character development from the villan, rather than just one scene where Shaun figures everything out at the end.

This is why I liked Dexter so much.

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                                wow turnover then a breakaway and we lose
                                Dude, this isn't the NHL thread.

Also, I enjoyed the Psych finale and if it builds towards some sort of season long arc for Season 5 I will be very happy. If not, well whatever. Can't say I'm a fan of what many dumbasses at IMDB think...

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information