No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some love for Diners, Drive-ins and Dives!

God I love that show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
      Diners, Drive-ins and Dives; One of the best things ever.

he came and visited this place here in town that I frequent often

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Bourdain is in DC right now.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• The Big Bang Theory is a great show. Just saw the newest episode and watching sheldon try and make friends with a little girl was great.

Comment

• Burn Notice is awesome. Nice easy happy entertainment with spies, explosions, and miami bitches.

Comment

• Speaking of USA, Psych is the best show on that channel. It's new ever Friday night... Burn Notice and Psych are both awesome.

Comedy mixed with action.

Comment

• For any Canadians I love watching Hardcore Sports Radio on the Score every day from 4-6 and 6:30 to 7. It is pretty awesome stuff. My favorite segment is at 6:30 every weekday which I never miss and that is the sports betting segment. It is also on Sirius if any American feels like listening to some awesome sports radio at that time. See at first I thought broadcasting a radio show on TV was dumb as hell but it really makes for great TV.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                  For any Canadians I love watching Hardcore Sports Radio on the Score every day from 4-6 and 6:30 to 7. It is pretty awesome stuff. My favorite segment is at 6:30 every weekday which I never miss and that is the sports betting segment. It is also on Sirius if any American feels like listening to some awesome sports radio at that time. See at first I thought broadcasting a radio show on TV was dumb as hell but it really makes for great TV.
                  Terrible. Who watches radio shows?

stephenson86

Comment

• Originally posted by JF4 View Post
                    Terrible. Who watches radio shows?
                    You will see. Give it a try.

Comment

• If you do not watch Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job or Tom Goes to the Mayor, well you are missing out.
                      INDIANAPOLIS COLTS: SUPER BOWL XLI CHAMPIONS!

Comment

• Originally posted by IndyColtScout View Post
                        Tom Goes to the Mayor
                        Ricky-ticky-tick-tock!

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by IndyColtScout View Post
                          If you do not watch Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job or Tom Goes to the Mayor, well you are missing out.
                          I like Tom Goes to the Mayor but the Time and Eric Awesome Show whatever is not awesome. It isn't anywhere near awesome or funny.

Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                          Speaking of USA, Psych is the best show on that channel. It's new ever Friday night... Burn Notice and Psych are both awesome.

Comedy mixed with action.
                          Psych is a great show. I haven't seen Burn Notice yet because in the commercials the main character has just seemed like an awful actor. I have been wanting to see it though because of the baddest man of all time

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Originally posted by nrk View Post
                            I like Tom Goes to the Mayor but the Time and Eric Awesome Show whatever is not awesome. It isn't anywhere near awesome or funny.

Psych is a great show. I haven't seen Burn Notice yet because in the commercials the main character has just seemed like an awful actor. I have been wanting to see it though because of the baddest man of all time

The main character really isn't that bad, he does a good job and of course having bruce campbell there makes him look even better. I really like this show, it's nothing extraordinary but it's very entertaining.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                              Ricky-ticky-tick-tock!

OMG for a while I actually got my girl to do this with me when we would see each other for the first time that day. Got old after a few times, but classic.
                              INDIANAPOLIS COLTS: SUPER BOWL XLI CHAMPIONS!

Comment

• Originally posted by giantsfan View Post
                                The main character really isn't that bad, he does a good job and of course having bruce campbell there makes him look even better. I really like this show, it's nothing extraordinary but it's very entertaining.
                                I'll have to check it out. Have they started on their second season yet?

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information