No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrubs doesnt even have basically its two main characters anymore? Ya, typically thats when its time to cancel and/or just end the show.

Do they still do that annoying Braff moral strengthening commentary throughout the episodes, that was always by far my least favorite part of Scrubs, way too preachy.

Comment

• The real Scrubs ended last season, at least for me it did. That Finale was absolutely perfect.

I watched the first 3 pr 4 episodes this season, and it was fine. But not enough to keep me as a regular viewer.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Peefs????? View Post
        From seeing him on a couple talk shows and from The Soup I just think he has the personality of an ass.
        His cast on Community including McPhee who had a cameo last week have been gushing over McHale. I think he's hilarious, and I'm glad he's finally blowing up after back in the day when The Soup was Talk Soup.

I have a hard time thinking he's an ass, when despite his success on two different shows he still makes time to travel around the country and do stand up for his core fans. I'm going down to Chicago to see his show May 8th with a couple buds. From what I hear he does quite a bit of The Soup in his act.

Comment

Scrubs doesnt even have basically its two main characters anymore? Ya, typically thats when its time to cancel and/or just end the show.

Do they still do that annoying Braff moral strengthening commentary throughout the episodes, that was always by far my least favorite part of Scrubs, way too preachy.
          I've been there since season 1, and I refuse to bail on Bill Lawrence until it ends. The "narrator" voice is a new girl character. Dr. Cox and Turk are still regulars with Kelso checking in and out most weeks. Lawrence has been adament that this isn't supposed to be a continuation of the old Scrubs, but an entirely different show altogether.

Of course it's nothing like the original and maybe has run it's course, but that's enough to keep me hanging around. I'm not even sure when it airs (Wednesdays now?), but I keep up on Hulu.

Comment

• I haven't seen an episode since it moved networks and I don't miss it.

Originally posted by fenikz
            His soft D really turns me off
            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
              The real Scrubs ended last season, at least for me it did. That Finale was absolutely perfect.

I watched the first 3 pr 4 episodes this season, and it was fine. But not enough to keep me as a regular viewer.
              This is how I felt about it. I loved Scrubs, and the finale kicked all kinds of ass. Some of the best TV Ive ever seen.

I tried to watch the new season, and it was pretty rough.
              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
              The APS is strong in this one.
              Originally posted by killxswitch
              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• It's been pretty good, not Scrubs good but still a decent watch. And like Whistler said it's supposed to be a spin off.

That is correct comahan
                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                <3 dg

Comment

• South Park Takes On Tiger Woods in season 14 premiere on March 17th. Oh hell yes.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/South-Pa...s-1016256.aspx

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                    South Park Takes On Tiger Woods in season 14 premiere on March 17th. Oh hell yes.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/South-Pa...s-1016256.aspx
                    Howard Stern had a Tiger Woods mistress pageant today.

Comment

Howard Stern had a Tiger Woods mistress pageant today.
                      It was a couple days ago, and the winnger got something like $75,000 I think. Funny but pathetic... Between getting famous by having sex with an athlete and the new E! show tonight with that one girl who helped rob a bunch of celebrity houses, there's no ****ing wonder so much in this world is going to ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                        It was a couple days ago, and the winnger got something like $75,000 I think. Funny but pathetic... Between getting famous by having sex with an athlete and the new E! show tonight with that one girl who helped rob a bunch of celebrity houses, there's no ****ing wonder so much in this world is going to ****.
                        Ah, well I heard it on the radio this morning. Ya it was really lame that they decided to give one of them that much cash. I was really hoping they would humiliate the girls more, really missed poor Artie.

Comment

Ah, well I heard it on the radio this morning. Ya it was really lame that they decided to give one of them that much cash. I was really hoping they would humiliate the girls more, really missed poor Artie.
                          Those broads are some PRIIIIIMMMOO whores!

bonekrusher
                          The Twitters
                          themaninblack

Comment

• Artie... The guys clearly has been struggling with his addiction for a long time. Especially after hearing about his last suicide attempt or whatever it was, I'm really hoping he doesn't end up in the celeb death thread.

He's too funny and has too much going from him to succumb to that. Beer League is an underrated little flick. He needs to get back on Stern, and there might not be a better right hand man. If anyone's looking for an entertaining read, Lang's Too Fat to Fish is pretty hilarious, and somewhat depressing.

Comment

• I have watched reruns of Scrubs off and on but I have never took the time to watch a full season.

Comment

• Pacific was solid. Week 2 will be huge for chaecter development and plot development.
                                my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                                <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                                <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                                <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                                Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                                What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information