No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a fan of How To Make It In America. I look forward to it each week. I have no idea how it's doing in the ratings or if they'll keep it, but I hope they do.

Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• mmm Lizzy Caplan is right. Shes delicious. And yeah, sucks that stupid Glee stole that older chicl...such an awful show. But yeah! Party Down! KEN MARINO!!!
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• TLC's addicted can't touch Intervention. It was basically a dumb down version with some lady "intervening" midway through the episode. Commericial break...Hey she's been sober for 2 weeks wow.
        Last edited by Whistler6; 03-18-2010, 04:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
          mmm Lizzy Caplan is right. Shes delicious. And yeah, sucks that stupid Glee stole that older chicl...such an awful show. But yeah! Party Down! KEN MARINO!!!
          Ken Marino and Ryan Hansen, it's practically a Veronica Mars reunion. Too bad they wasted HHKB on a lame guest spot.

Comment

• They need to bring Veronica Mars back for a fourth season imo!

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
              They need to bring Veronica Mars back for a fourth season imo!
              On her Twitter, Bell was talking about it a while back. She's still down. Siiiiigh.

Ken Marino singing Private Eyes could be my #1 moment on television. "They're watching youuuu, Veronica Maaars"
              Last edited by CC.SD; 03-18-2010, 04:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                They need to bring Veronica Mars back for a fourth season imo!
                Only if they let me write it, which means the show will be changed to DUNCAN KANE.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                  Only if they let me write it, which means the show will be changed to DUNCAN KANE.

Comment

Why would you want to ruin a good show like that!? Duncan Kane was by far the most dull, bland, uninteresting, and completely useless character in the entirety of VMars.

Cant you at least have a man crush on someone awesome like Dick Casablancas or Logan Echolls ?

Comment

• Then no, because Duncan was one of the worst parts about that show!

And yes, Ken Marino singing that was hilarious. He was just fantastic on VM though.

edit: PEEFS AND I ARE LIKE TWINS

Comment

• Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                        On her Twitter, Bell was talking about it a while back. She's still down. Siiiiigh.

Ken Marino singing Private Eyes could be my #1 moment on television. "They're watching youuuu, Veronica Maaars"
                        Number 1? That is and always will be this...

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by El Peefs????? View Post
                          Why would you want to ruin a good show like that!? Duncan Kane was by far the most dull, bland, uninteresting, and completely useless character in the entirety of VMars.

Cant you at least have a man crush on someone awesome like Dick Casablancas or Logan Echolls ?
                          I was kidding, I hate Teddy Dunn. I optioned for the BEAVER show, which would work since the actor is STILL playing a high schooler.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

I was kidding, I hate Teddy Dunn. I optioned for the BEAVER show, which would work since the actor is STILL playing a high schooler.
                            If I were to make a Beaver show it would be starring this man.

Comment

• I haven't watched an episode this season, am I missing anything?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

I haven't watched an episode this season, am I missing anything?
                                Its just as good as the rest. Though this season has a lot more Katherine in it and I find her hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information