Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    Number 1? That is and always will be this...

Are you sure?

Comment

• Originally posted by CC.SD View Post

Are you sure?
      You just had to go out and do that didn't you, well it is great and all........what the hell is Kristie Alley doing with a show?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• New Breaking Bad on Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cannot ******* wait, and if you don't agree that this is the best show on television right now, your opinion is ****.

Comment

• The man, Jesse Pinkman (Aaron Paul):

"Some straight like you, giant stick up his ass, age what, 60? He's just gonna break bad?"
          Pilot"
          "Like I came to you, begging to cook meth. 'Oh, hey, nerdiest old dude I know, you wanna come cook crystal?' Please. I'd ask my diaper-wearing granny, but her wheelchair wouldn’t fit in the RV."
          --
          "Without even talking to me, you told this insane-ass clown, dead-eyed killer, that we'd give him two pounds a week. No don't talk to me about hours, what about sudo man? How are we gonna get that? You think the meth fairy is just gonna bring it to us?"
          --

...I seriously need to prep for this show. Sunday I am going to spend the entire afternoon holed up in a dark closet listening to Lil Wayne's "I Feel Like Dying," and then go bully some elementary schoolers at the playground.

After I'll stop and buy dinner...No I'll steal dinner and threaten to kill the cashier if they squeal, maybe hit them over the head to make sure they know I'm real.

Finally after sniffing glue for an hour, I should be ready for a single episode of Breaking Bad. I'm so ****ing excited. Yes, for a television show.
          Last edited by Whistler6; 03-19-2010, 12:22 AM.

Comment

• Very true Whistler. I'm gonna be so psyched for that show. OMG, it's gonna be orgasmic.

by BoneKrusher
            <DG> how metal unseen
            <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Yes Sirs! Love the fellow excitement for Breaking Bad. Ill leave with one of the greatest endings for a tv episode ever:

Comment

• Oh yeah! BREAKING BAD!!!! So excited.

Originally posted by fenikz
                His soft D really turns me off
                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                  Oh yeah! BREAKING BAD!!!! So excited.
                  To gear up for season 3 or pass some time:

http://www.bettercallsaul.com/

Or

http://www.savewalterwhite.com/

Comment

• "Have you or someone you know been affected by the tragedy of Wayfarer Flight 515? Saul can help!"

awesommmmeeee

by BoneKrusher
                    <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

• I don't remember who it was that turned me on to Breaking Bad, but I've seen every episode as they've re-aired and I'm addicted.

Originally posted by fenikz
                      His soft D really turns me off
                      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• I still need to see Season 1, damnit.

by BoneKrusher
                        <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

• Halfway through season 2 of The Wire. This show just keeps getting better and better, though I kinda miss the focus being on the Barksdale case.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                          Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Psych's season finale is seriously WTF. It's probably the best episode I've watch of Psych. This might finally give Psych a story arc.

I know I'm 9 days late but damn..

Comment

• Watched the first episode of Justified last night. That show is awesome.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                              WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                                Halfway through season 2 of The Wire. This show just keeps getting better and better, though I kinda miss the focus being on the Barksdale case.
                                Season 2 is my least favorite of all the seasons. It only gets better.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information