Comment

• Originally posted by IndyColtScout View Post
      I actually got my girl to do this with me
      that's pretty amazing

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by JF4 View Post
        No thanks. Don't have a TV anyways.
        You don't need a TV to watch TV shows...

Originally posted by nrk View Post
        I'll have to check it out. Have they started on their second season yet?
        Yeah, they just started the second run of the season two. Again it's not great but it is entertaining.

Comment

• Originally posted by JF4 View Post
          No thanks. Don't have a TV anyways.
          That second sentence does not compute.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• So this just came into the mail today...

God, what a great show it still is. It's so absurd and really amusing, I highly recommend this set to everyone.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by HChu View Post
              So this just came into the mail today...

God, what a great show it still is. It's so absurd and really amusing, I highly recommend this set to everyone.
              You deserve to die a slow painful death, because that is what that show is, slow, painful suicide. The fact that the villain is named mojo-jojo is the only semi-redeeming quality. God I still hate that show.

Comment

• Originally posted by HChu View Post
                So this just came into the mail today...

Mojo Jojo is the ****. I watched a marathon on a legal research psychedelic and it totally messed up my night.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by giantsfan View Post
                    You deserve to die a slow painful death, because that is what that show is, slow, painful suicide. The fact that the villain is named mojo-jojo is the only semi-redeeming quality. God I still hate that show.
                    Come, who can truly hate a Tartakovsky cartoon? Sure, I've ridiculed the show before, but it had some really entertaining moments and never took itself even a little bit seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
                      Come, who can truly hate a Tartakovsky cartoon?
                      I dunno. I was upset at the way Samurai Jack just sort of sputtered out at the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crickett View Post
                        I dunno. I was upset at the way Samurai Jack just sort of sputtered out at the end.
                        Perhaps, but only because I liked that cartoon so much. I rarely pay attention to cartoonists enough to even know their names, but I really respect his work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
                          Come, who can truly hate a Tartakovsky cartoon? Sure, I've ridiculed the show before, but it had some really entertaining moments and never took itself even a little bit seriously.
                          Mojo Jojo and Fuzzy Lumpkins were funny villians.

Him was a weird character.

Originally posted by Crickett View Post
                          I really liked Samurai Jack but I don't recall how it ended.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Originally posted by nrk View Post
                            I really liked Samurai Jack but I don't recall how it ended.
                            He rescues a baby, and the baby had "the spirit of the samurai"........ and that was it.

But, it wasn't just the last episode or two. The entire fourth season seemed to lack any kind of direction.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crickett View Post
                              He rescues a baby, and the baby had "the spirit of the samurai"........ and that was it.

But, it wasn't just the last episode or two. The entire fourth season seemed to lack any kind of direction.
                              Oh, that was pretty lame. The art in that show was awesome though.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Originally posted by giantsfan View Post
                                You don't need a TV to watch TV shows...

Yeah, they just started the second run of the season two. Again it's not great but it is entertaining.
                                Watching Battlestar Galactica I remembered that Tricia Helfer (Caprica Six) becomes a character in this show at the end of season one.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information