Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • When I flashed forward I saw that you were a jerk I didn't like and mine definitely came true! :O

    Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

    Comment


    • My Dad can beat up your Dad.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by vidae View Post
        When I flashed forward I saw that you were a jerk I didn't like and mine definitely came true! :O

        Comment


        • Flashforward is undeniably turrible.

          by BoneKrusher
          <DG> how metal unseen
          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

          Comment


          • I would rather watch Glee.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
              Awwww I'm sorry, I didn't mean it.. now whos a good ccsd! WHOS A GOOD CCSD?!

              Originally posted by fenikz
              His soft D really turns me off
              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

              Comment


              • Originally posted by vidae View Post
                Awwww I'm sorry, I didn't mean it.. now whos a good ccsd! WHOS A GOOD CCSD?!


                I AM I AM

                Comment


                • beagles FTW
                  they're so cute and huggabuw and kissabuw
                  i has one

                  by BoneKrusher
                  <DG> how metal unseen
                  <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by CC.SD View Post


                    I AM I AM
                    You must spread some reputation around before giving it to CC.SD again.

                    I literally LMFAO'd at that one. Not sure where it went.

                    Originally posted by fenikz
                    His soft D really turns me off
                    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                    Comment


                    • We will have problems CC if you insult Glee again, big problems.

                      Just finished Fringe Season 1, off to find the episodes of Season 2 by legal and illegal means.


                      RIP TheManInBlack

                      Comment


                      • Brodeur is actually doing something cool!

                        by BoneKrusher
                        <DG> how metal unseen
                        <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                          We will have problems CC if you insult Glee again, big problems.

                          Just finished Fringe Season 1, off to find the episodes of Season 2 by legal and illegal means.
                          I bite my tongue on Glee, I have no strong feelings on it either way, although the eps I've seen haven't really called out to me. I do however take everything Jeff Winger says as the Gospel.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                            I bite my tongue on Glee, I have no strong feelings on it either way, although the eps I've seen haven't really called out to me. I do however take everything Jeff Winger says as the Gospel.
                            This is the Jeff Winger that insulted Paul Rudd. PAUL ******* RUDD.


                            RIP TheManInBlack

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              This is the Jeff Winger that insulted Paul Rudd. PAUL ******* RUDD.
                              Well now I don't know what to do with my life.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                                Well now I don't know what to do with my life.
                                Hang out with me more.


                                RIP TheManInBlack

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information