Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    Hang out with me more.
    Sounds perfect.

    Comment


    • Don't listen to him CC, all he wants to do is seduce you and then do bad things! Fight it!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by El Peefs????? View Post
        Don't listen to him CC, all he wants to do is seduce you and then do bad things! Fight it!
        How can I fight it? wait...

        Comment


        • Originally posted by El Peefs????? View Post
          Don't listen to him CC, all he wants to do is seduce you and then do bad things! Fight it!
          Being that he's the best man at my future wedding, that is unlikely.


          RIP TheManInBlack

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
            Being that he's the best man at my future wedding, that is unlikely.


            !!!!!!! :D !!!

            Comment


            • Brodeur and his sinful lying

              Comment


              • Originally posted by El Peefs????? View Post
                Brodeur and his sinful lying
                This will not stand!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by CC.SD View Post


                  !!!!!!! :D !!!
                  Wait, this movie wasn't a bad nightmare? Goddammit.

                  And Nerv, stop trying to spread malicious lies about me. I am an honest, straight-edgedish man.


                  RIP TheManInBlack

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                    Wait, this movie wasn't a bad nightmare? Goddammit.

                    And Nerv, stop trying to spread malicious lies about me. I am an honest, straight-edgedish man.
                    Whats malicious is your web of deceit that youve managed to tangle most everyone in, but I for one do not buy it mister.

                    Comment


                    • Breaking Bad tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                      by BoneKrusher
                      <DG> how metal unseen
                      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                        Being that he's the best man at my future wedding, that is unlikely.
                        you must mean civil union since they haven't approved same-sex marriages yet.

                        Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

                        Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                        WHO DAT!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                          you must mean civil union since they haven't approved same-sex marriages yet.
                          He can come over to Canada.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Job View Post
                            He can come over to Canada.
                            Nobody wants to do that.

                            Comment


                            • I have already worked and have been home for over an hour though. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, I have to wait another 8 for Breaking Bad. I cannot stress enough how ******* brilliant the show is and the opening title sequence has to be one of the most badass of all time.

                              Comment




                              • There's a new show from the people that produced Planet Earth premiering tonight. 8-10 EST on the Discovery channel

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information