Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking Bad tonight! Kickass!

Still finishing the tail end of season two, but this show is amazing and Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul are epic!

Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Justified was good. Nothing earth shattering, but I'll keep tabs on it.

by BoneKrusher
      <DG> how metal unseen
      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
        Thats exactly WHY it sucks. People are dumb and like dumb things. HA!
        Glee > Its always sunny

I said it.

Comment

• Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
          Glee > Its always sunny

I said it.
          I like you Mr. Renji. Not in the way I like Job but still.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Glee > Its always sunny

Comment

• Ill make you understand:

Glee is like Hayley williams, Its always sunny is like Britney Spears

Comment

Ill make you understand:

I don't really understand the link.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Glee is hotter and special, Its always sunny had its appeal but is just cheap now.

Comment

• Just watched the Breaking Bad Season 2 finale in prep for night. Hellz yeah!

by BoneKrusher
                    <DG> how metal unseen
                    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Ill make you understand:

Ive heard you say some really dumb things, but this is by far the dumbest. Not only is Always Sunny at its worst much better then Glee at its best, but as hot as Haley Williams is, she will never be as hot as Britney was before she turned into trailer trash. But it doesnt make any sense, cause Always Sunny is STILL better then Glee is, and thats with the 5th season being the worst.

Plus, Glee is just an amalgamation of every stereotypical high school/musical character from the last 20 years. It sucks, hard. Always Sunny is hilariously well written and acted.
                      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                      The APS is strong in this one.
                      Originally posted by killxswitch
                      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Its always sunny is alright but every episode watching makes you dumber

Comment

• The thing about comedies that lack heart is that they can't sustain themselves for too long.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Its always sunny is alright but every episode watching makes you dumber
                            Renji, we are Survivor brothers but what you are writing about Its Always Sunny is not alright.

Comment

Its always sunny is alright but every episode watching makes you dumber
                              Its Always Sunny is actually brilliantly written. Looking besides the obvious idiocy of the characters and the situations they find themselves in, the dialogue itself and some of the wordplay is very evocative of comic writers like Wodehouse, which it very much reminds me of. There is nothing stupid about the way that show is put together, in fact, Id say its one of the more intelligent comedies kicking around, much more so then something generic like How I Met Your Mother (which, dont get me wrong, I still enjoy, its just nothing new at all).
                              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                              The APS is strong in this one.
                              Originally posted by killxswitch
                              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Ill make you understand:

Well considering both of them are terrible, I'd say this is a bad comparison. It's Always Sunny is one of the best shows on TV while Glee isn't close.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information