Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Why do you guys have arguments like this? It makes no sense. If you don't like Glee, don't watch it. Why does it matter to you? In your opinion It's Always Sunny is better and in mine, it is not. Move on. These arguments make you all look stupid!

    ps Hayley Williams is gorgeous but I have dibs.

    Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

    Comment


    • Originally posted by vidae View Post
      Why do you guys have arguments like this? It makes no sense. If you don't like Glee, don't watch it. Why does it matter to you? In your opinion It's Always Sunny is better and in mine, it is not. Move on. These arguments make you all look stupid!

      ps Hayley Williams is gorgeous but I have dibs.
      Says the man arguing!

      The whole point of a discussion thread is to discuss. If we cant come in here and bash on other peoples tastes, then what kind of world do we live in?
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

      Comment


      • You have TERRIBLE TASTES AND I HATE YOU!

        My main problem is claiming something is ABSOLUTELY better than something else. Discussion is fine but this isn't really discussion.

        Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

        Comment


        • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
          Says the man arguing!

          The whole point of a discussion thread is to discuss. If we cant come in here and bash on other peoples tastes, then what kind of world do we live in?
          A world without you, which would be delightful.


          RIP TheManInBlack

          Comment


          • Hayley Williams makes fun time in my pants

            by BoneKrusher
            <DG> how metal unseen
            <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              A world without you, which would be delightful.
              Although your rep comments suggest you love me, I would also like to say you bash more then I do! ASS!
              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
              The APS is strong in this one.
              Originally posted by killxswitch
              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

              Comment


              • Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia is to Babe Ruth as Glee is to Rob Deer.
                my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                  Although your rep comments suggest you love me, I would also like to say you bash more then I do! ASS!
                  Don't spread malicious lies about me assclown. I think IASIP is very funny but it is not nearly as great as people seem to think it is.


                  RIP TheManInBlack

                  Comment


                  • Ooh can I make this a triangular argument and say I couldn't care less about both of those shows?!?!?!?
                    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                    RIP themaninblack

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      I think IASIP is very funny but it is not nearly as great as people seem to think it is.
                      My thoughts on Glee.

                      Comment


                      • IASIP is way overrated on these boards, lol.

                        Originally posted by fenikz
                        His soft D really turns me off
                        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                          Ooh can I make this a triangular argument and say I couldn't care less about both of those shows?!?!?!?
                          you can sir
                          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                            Ooh can I make this a triangular argument and say I couldn't care less about both of those shows?!?!?!?
                            Glee is a hell of a lot better than Psych and Chuck. There, I just brought you in it.


                            RIP TheManInBlack

                            Comment


                            • Well that just isnt true, you cant overrate the best comedy on TV. Its at the top of the food chain.
                              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                              The APS is strong in this one.
                              Originally posted by killxswitch
                              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                                Glee is a hell of a lot better than Psych and Chuck. There, I just brought you in it.
                                Oh no.. OH NO.. OH NO YOU DIN'T.. OH HELL NAW

                                Originally posted by fenikz
                                His soft D really turns me off
                                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information