Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
    Well that just isnt true, you cant overrate the best comedy on TV. Its at the top of the food chain.
    Wait, someone overrated Curb?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      Glee is a hell of a lot better than Psych and Chuck. There, I just brought you in it.
      Must be opposite day. Because that opinion is poop. Poop face.
      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
      RIP themaninblack

Comment

Glee is a hell of a lot better than Psych and Chuck. There, I just brought you in it.

Comment

Wait, someone overrated Curb?
          A lot of people do that ;)

Comment

• Psych is okay, but that's about it.

Comment

• Now I get why you two like each other so much. You both have ****** taste in tv!

That is correct comahan
              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
              <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by El Peefs????? View Post
                A lot of people do that ;)
                Don't wink at me if you want to insult Curb. No one insults Curb.

Job, don't listen to DG. He's just trying to make us look bad, but he is just a mean ginger.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                  IASIP is way overrated on these boards, lol.
                  So you get angry because people attack your opinions on Its Always Sunny not being that good and Glee sucking (I watch Glee and it is good enough to keep me watching) but now Its Always Sunny is incredibly overrated? Maybe according to you but sooooooooooooooooooo many ******* retards watch an overrated Glee (again, a show I like).

Comment

Don't wink at me if you want to insult Curb. No one insults Curb.

Job, don't listen to DG. He's just trying to make us look bad, but he is just a mean ginger.
                    Like I'd ever listen to a ginger, mean or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                      So you get angry because people attack your opinions on Its Always Sunny not being that good and Glee sucking (I watch Glee and it is good enough to keep me watching) but now Its Always Sunny is incredibly overrated? Maybe according to you but sooooooooooooooooooo many ******* retards watch an overrated Glee (again, a show I like).
                      I didn't get angry and I'm not in love with Glee, I like it about as much as you do, but people jerk off hardcore about how amazing IASIP is (APS once called it the best show ever) and I don't see it.

Originally posted by fenikz
                      His soft D really turns me off
                      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Pacific Tonight!!!!!!!!!!!
                        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• while gonzo is here:

is anyone else watching survivor?

Comment

• Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                            while gonzo is here:

is anyone else watching survivor?
                            While you are here, this week had no episode and nexts in on Wednesday correct?

I have enjoyed the season so far. Tyson is my pick to win at this point because he is under the radar 100 percent and I know he is a good player but I think a chick will win in the end.

Comment

• I just despise Amanda. I really like James even after he just jelled at everyone. Russel was awesome last season but he is kinda weird this one, i like Rob a lot more, but he is gonna go a lot earlier than he should.

The heroes are just doing really ****** moves, and i cant believe that with powerhouses like James they only won once.

Also, i really really really hate Coach. he is just a ******* idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                                Pacific Tonight!!!!!!!!!!!
                                I know. I'm looking forward to it.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                                WHO DAT!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information