No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm home on spring break and at my mom's for a week. I come to find out just today, she doesn't have AMC. No AMC means no Breaking Bad. What the hell am I supposed to do now?

I had this hour set aside to do nothing but focus on Bryan Cranston's bald head and bushy mustache, and now what...Celebrity Apprentice? Jame Oliver's Food Revolution? DAMNIT!

Comment

• Boardwalk Empire looks amazing.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
        I'm home on spring break and at my mom's for a week. I come to find out just today, she doesn't have AMC. No AMC means no Breaking Bad. What the hell am I supposed to do now?

I had this hour set aside to do nothing but focus on Bryan Cranston's bald head and bushy mustache, and now what...Celebrity Apprentice? Jame Oliver's Food Revolution? DAMNIT!
        I will pray for you

by BoneKrusher
        <DG> how metal unseen
        <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
          I will pray for you
          ....I haven't been this upset since Bambi's mom never emerged from the bushes after the hunter's gun shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
            Boardwalk Empire looks amazing.
            Hate to say it but.. I agree with you.

Breaking Bad tonight! Yipee!

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              Wait, someone overrated Curb?
              That's something we can agree on, Curb is the best comedy on TV.

Originally posted by vidae View Post
              IASIP is way overrated on these boards, lol.
              OMG stop bashing the show I like!!

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Pacific was excellent and Boardwalk Empire looks awesome
                my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                  I'm home on spring break and at my mom's for a week. I come to find out just today, she doesn't have AMC. No AMC means no Breaking Bad. What the hell am I supposed to do now?

I'm actually watching Celebrity Apprentice this year. Well, at least until Darryl's gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                    Pacific Tonight!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                    I know. I'm looking forward to it.
                    I already love this miniseries. Its a little hard to follow as far as who the characters are, but the action is incredible as are the storylines. I loved BoB so I figured I would love this too.
                    Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins, Texas Longhorns

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                      I'm actually watching Celebrity Apprentice this year. Well, at least until Darryl's gone.
                      It doesn't compare to Breaking Bad, but I'm actually intirgued by this cast. Maybe in a squashed bug kind of way, where you know you shouldn't look, but you have to...I guess I kind of have to watch it now though.

I love how Sinbad was the celeb standing out front trying to attract customers on the 1st episode, and people were just walking by like he wasn't even there. Goldberg will always be the master of the Jackhammer, and WCW ran my life in middle school.

Comment

• Bryan Cranston still owns TV.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• inappropriate thread

by BoneKrusher
                          <DG> how metal unseen
                          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• I love how Sinbad was the celeb standing out front trying to attract customers on the 1st episode, and people were just walking by like he wasn't even there. Goldberg will always be the master of the Jackhammer, and WCW ran my life in middle school.
                            As someone who genuinely has no idea where this paragraph originates from and its basis for existence it is ******* amazing how disjointed it seems. Somehow you have linked Goldberg and Sinbad. I approve.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• Originally posted by wogitalia View Post
                              As someone who genuinely has no idea where this paragraph originates from and its basis for existence it is ******* amazing how disjointed it seems. Somehow you have linked Goldberg and Sinbad. I approve.
                              Celebrity Apprentice. I was trying to explain my intrigue towards the cast. Rod Blagojevich. Probably could have ordered and worded my sentences better. Daryl Strawberry. My point was that Sinbad is completely irrelevant to everyone born in the 1990's it seems. Cyndi Lauper. Is that better? Michael Johnson, Bret Michaels, Holy Robingson Peete. I think I'm being fairly clear here.

Comment

• Tim and Eric is just the greatest show in the history of television

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information