No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The second episode of The Pacific was incredible.

^A Bonekrusher production^
    Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Originally posted by WMD View Post
      Tim and Eric is just the greatest show in the history of television
      The greatest travesty in history is more like it. That is the worst show to have ever been conceived. It is certainly the worst show to ever have been given a green light and aired on TV.

You know though, with that said I still think I would rather watch Tim & Eric than Glee.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Peefs????? View Post
        The greatest travesty in history is more like it. That is the worst show to have ever been conceived. It is certainly the worst show to ever have been given a green light and aired on TV.

You know though, with that said I still think I would rather watch Tim & Eric than Glee.
        This man speaks the truth. Except I think I'd rather watch Glee.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Erin Andrews on Dancing with the stars.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
            Celebrity Apprentice. I was trying to explain my intrigue towards the cast. Rod Blagojevich. Probably could have ordered and worded my sentences better. Daryl Strawberry. My point was that Sinbad is completely irrelevant to everyone born in the 1990's it seems. Cyndi Lauper. Is that better? Michael Johnson, Bret Michaels, Holy Robingson Peete. I think I'm being fairly clear here.

Darryl Strawberry is a force that can not be taken down.

Comment

• Comment

• Finally caught up on Breaking Bad. The last two episodes of season two were INSANELY good, and the premiere was fantastic as well.

Easily one of my favorites on TV right now. I can't get enough of it.

Originally posted by fenikz
                His soft D really turns me off
                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• I just finished Reaper. It was ok. 2nd season wasnt as good as the first, but Missy Peregrym should still be in my bedroom right now.
                  Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                  The APS is strong in this one.
                  Originally posted by killxswitch
                  Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• can't wait

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• I thought Justified was solid again, I think it is really going to get rolling in the next few weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post

can't wait

That's the first trailer I've seen and you can count me in for Treme. Looks fantastic, hopefully there's a lot of John Goodman in there.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                        Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Tosh.0 had kind of grown on me. Not enough that I'm upset that there aren't anymore new episodes right now, but I'd like it if there was.

Comment

• Am I the only one watching Human Target anymore? I really enjoy it. And now Autumn Reeser is apparently going to be in a lot more episodes and she is hot. What is there not to like here?!

Originally posted by fenikz
                            His soft D really turns me off
                            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Watching Addictive on TLC it's kinda rough.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                                Am I the only one watching Human Target anymore? I really enjoy it. And now Autumn Reeser is apparently going to be in a lot more episodes and she is hot. What is there not to like here?!
                                I watch way too many damn shows and although I really like Valley, Chi McBride, and Haley I just let it go because it's just a pure procedural.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information