<DG> how metal unseen
    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
      Dexter's Lab = best Cartoon Network show
      omelet du fromage?

Comment

• omg i hate morons.

there were some guys trying to convince me that Family Guy is just like South Park

Comment

• Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
          omg i hate morons.

there were some guys trying to convince me that Family Guy is just like South Park
          Of course it is. I mean both are comedic cartoons with a fat central character...

Comment

• South Park is not like Family Guy...

Comment

• Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
              omg i hate morons.

Yeah South Park has interchangeable jokes that could be used in any episode and also has about 15 flashbacks per episode. Add in some random singing scenes and you get South Park...... /sarcasm

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Originally posted by giantsfan View Post
                Of course it is. I mean both are comedic cartoons with a fat central character...
                I always thought Stan was the main character in South Park.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Now that I have finished Entourage and How I Met Your Mother, I need more short funny shows to watch. I am still watching Dexter, but that is a huge time commitment. And I don't want to watch too much FOTC because I am enjoying it a lot.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• i need to find an fotc stream for tonight. PM me if you know of one. that means you WMD, king of streams.
                    CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                    JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
                      Now that I have finished Entourage and How I Met Your Mother, I need more short funny shows to watch. I am still watching Dexter, but that is a huge time commitment. And I don't want to watch too much FOTC because I am enjoying it a lot.
                      FOTC?

Anyway, I recommend It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia or Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Originally posted by nrk View Post
                        FOTC?

Flight of the Conchords

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by nrk View Post
                          FOTC?

I loved Sunny in Philly, but the episodes as of late just aren't doing it for me. I've heard some good things about Curb Your Enthusiasm.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                            Flight of the Conchords
                            Ah I haven't watched that show in a while. It's a lot of hit and miss for my taste.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
                              I loved Sunny in Philly, but the episodes as of late just aren't doing it for me. I've heard some good things about Curb Your Enthusiasm.
                              It's like a lot cruder Seinfeld. It is one of my favorite shows. Larry David is hilarious and thinks of the most awkward situations.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv-tm...eature=related

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
                                i need to find an fotc stream for tonight. PM me if you know of one. that means you WMD, king of streams.
                                I need this as well.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information