Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    Are you still watching it?
    If by "it" you mean Tom Papa's soul-killing snicker and panel of arrogant judges who have most been divorced themselves, no. Hell no, **** no. I'm actually ashamed to admit I stuck with it for 2 weeks.

Comment

• If a show like Chuck is even being considered for cancellation, yet that um thing of a show after 30 Rock is allowed to stay then NBC is dumber than I thought. And that's saying something. After they booted Conan I didn't think they could get any worse.

Comment

• The network is just in shambles right now. They have a few solid performers, but nothing spectacular at all to speak of anymore.

Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

We get it, you hate quality cop shows.
          Psh you wouldnt recognize a quality show if it effed you in the a.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Peefs????? View Post
            If it B'd its L on some T's?

Comment

S you in your As, don't wear a C, and J all over your Bs.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Don't I watch most of the shows you watch?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Don't I watch most of the shows you watch?
                  Don't think so, there are some crossovers but I never mentioned anything about a reach around.

Comment

• Justified's a good show.

by BoneKrusher
                    <DG> how metal unseen
                    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                      If you're choosing V over Justified you are harming yourself and require intervention.
                      CC.SD = the Winnah. Justified is ******* stunning! Does anyone do crime story characters better than Elmore Leonard? Tim Olyphant's Southern accent is spot on.

If you're choosing NCIS over a blank screen you are harming yourself.
                      But all the fanboys in West Hollywood are up to the cumulative 2-qt. jism level from beating off to pix of Mark Harmon, the only primetime star named Jethro since the Beverly Hillbillies 35 yrs. ago ..... I ask you, can 10,000 male hairdressers, reality show hosts, figure skaters, Bravo network producers & interior decorators be wrong?

Is it because NBC has a boner for Jerry Seinfeld and assume anything he touches is gold? Seinfeld is legendary, but **** The Marriage Ref is killing comedy altogether.
                      Finally saw Marriage Ref & mucho + rep for Whistler6. 1st the Jay Leno debacle, now this travestial piece of drech. WTF was NBC thinking?
                      Last edited by LizardState; 03-30-2010, 12:26 PM.

Comment

• Huge Timothy Olyphant fan and was really looking forward to Justified, but to me it's just pretty meh. Don't see anything about it so far that makes it stand out from any other cop show and will give it one more episode to change my mind. It's just mediocre right now.

Comment

• Old, but it needs to be brought up every possible chance it can.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by LizardState View Post
                            Finally saw Marriage Ref & mucho + rep for Whistler6. 1st the Jay Leno debacle, now this travestial piece of drech. WTF was NBC thinking?
                            I am sorry to hear you were subject to such torture. I now know why Jerry Seinfled disappeared from TV for so long...He wanted to avoid an epic failure following the legendary success of the show Seinfeld. A la "Joey."

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                              I am sorry to hear you were subject to such torture. I now know why Jerry Seinfled disappeared from TV for so long...He wanted to avoid an epic failure following the legendary success of the show Seinfeld. A la "Joey."
                              The last season of Seinfeld sucked dick, so that probably didn't help.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• True story. It might be because I'm a Bruce Eric Kaplan fan from his work on Six Feet Under, but I actually liked "The Merv Griffin Show" episode he wrote.

I had a neighbor when I was 8-ish who always had a wall of toys NO ONE could touch. I still want to go back there, drug him, and rip open every untouched toy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information