Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
    Especially because it's an answer to the question 'do you remember the last time we were in Rome?'

Stellar but if we're talking random gags I still have to go with Angel spazdancing.

Becoming has a Sarah McLachlan song and this line: "It's a big rock. Can't wait to tell all my friends. They don't have a rock this big."
    Smashed has RACK and is thus amazing but you seem to not recognize that. Rack > all.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Whose rack?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        Smashed has RACK and is thus amazing but you seem to not recognize that. Rack > all.

WTF BRODEUR you know HOW I FEEL MAGIC=Drugs omgzzzz hooked on magic what an original thought completely not transparent doesn't DESTROY WILLOW'S ENTIRE ARC which was previously using her power as a controlling egomaniac vs. being hooked on CRACK it's just CRACK it's the worst afterschool special of all time screw rack and screw season 6 aarggghghh

Comment

• Originally posted by Job View Post
          Whose rack?
          Terrible character in Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Terrible character in Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

'You taste like strawberries'

ugh Marti Noxon.

Comment

'You taste like strawberries'

ugh Marti Noxon.
              I Robot You Jane is worse and she wrote that too I think. Speaking of which, BUFFY AND RILEY RELATIONSHIP START on LOGO channel.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

I Robot You Jane is worse and she wrote that too I think. Speaking of which, BUFFY AND RILEY RELATIONSHIP START on LOGO channel.

She does have one good episode to her credit, and even that is a sappy mess. 'I Only Have Eyes for You.' At least it is somewhat clever and a good ghost story.

Comment

• I just pretend Riley was never on Buffy.

Comment

She does have one good episode to her credit, and even that is a sappy mess. 'I Only Have Eyes for You.' At least it is somewhat clever and a good ghost story.
                    What's My Line, Surprise, (Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered), I Only Have Eyes for You, The Wish, Dead Man's Party, Consequences, The Prom, Forever, and the Season 6 premiere are all pretty good.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• What's My Line: ghost written by Joss

Surprise: Crap. Only works because it's paired with Innocence, written by Joss.

(Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered): Okay I love this ep.

I Only Have Eyes for You: Sappy mess, but still pretty good.

The Wish: **** my point is deflating rapidly.

Dead Man's Party: Crap.

Consequences: Grrl power crap, don't be blinded by Faith/The Mayor

The Prom: Craaaaap

Forever: Biggest waste of Boreanaz of all time, ripoff of the monkey's paw.

and the Season 6 premiere: Merely OK. Loses points because as showrunner she destroyed the entire season.

Comment

• all i remember is that i like season six because buffy and spike are doing it all the time
                        SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
                        Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

• Surprise is not crap you ass, Dead Man's Party has ZOMBIESSSSSSS, and The Prom has the very amazing Jonathan speech.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Surprise is not crap you ass, Dead Man's Party has ZOMBIESSSSSSS, and The Prom has the very amazing Jonathan speech.

Surprise...I guess. It gets shot out of the water by Innocence. Dead man's party...where everyone acts like a total ass to Buffy for no reason, and a neighbor in a mask is the bad guy? The zombies are nifty but es no bueno.

I do love Jonathan.

Comment

Surprise...I guess. It gets shot out of the water by Innocence. Dead man's party...where everyone acts like a total ass to Buffy for no reason, and a neighbor in a mask is the bad guy? The zombies are nifty but es no bueno.

I do love Jonathan.
                              She shifted her responsibilities onto them and since Wesley wasn't there to kick some ass, they were too useless to do anything and thus got mad and stuff.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

She shifted her responsibilities onto them and since Wesley wasn't there to kick some ass, they were too useless to do anything and thus got mad and stuff.
                                Still feels OOC for me. However, Oz.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information