No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.surfthechannel.com/show/661.html ??

Comment

• Originally posted by giantsfan View Post
      omelet du fromage?
      Mandark was the ultimate nemesis

by BoneKrusher
      <DG> how metal unseen
      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• So I've never seen any How I met your mother cause I never had time for it and figured I'd catch up at some point, but I just took a break from my english essay and watched the first episode and I really look forward to watching this show, love the cast and the first episode was amusing.

Oh and any other summer heights high fans on here? I haven't seen as much of that show as I'd like but a while back my buddy started playing the series from episode one during a BP tourny and I've seen a few since then and really loved that show, it's really great if your in the right state of mind for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by giantsfan View Post
          Oh and any other summer heights high fans on here?
          I mentioned that show a couple pages back! It's so hilarious.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• FOTC in 2 minutes!

EDIT: Dave was involved in a song... I've been waiting for that for a while. Awesome.
            Last edited by sbh15; 01-25-2009, 09:18 PM.

Comment

• I cannot wait for Nitro Circus. I usually never ever ever watch MTV shows, but I love these kinds of shows. http://www.nitrocircus.com/

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
              they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
              Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Demetri Martin 's Important Things hopefully will be good

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                  Demetri Martin 's Important Things hopefully will be good
                  Considering I don't find Demetri Martin to be in any way funny, and indeed one of the low points in the history of the Daily Show, I don't have high hopes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crickett View Post
                    Considering I don't find Demetri Martin to be in any way funny, and indeed one of the low points in the history of the Daily Show, I don't have high hopes.
                    Have you ever seen his stand-up Person? It is amazing. Also, you better not be a Dane Cook fan.

Originally posted by Halsey
                    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                      Have you ever seen his stand-up Person? It is amazing. Also, you better not be a Dane Cook fan.
                      I used to have a comedy central stand up clips on itunes that had one from Demitri Martin. I didn't think it was funny. Nor were his Daily Show segments. I just looked up Demitri Martin person on youtube and watched a little of it. Which looks like more of the same of what I saw from the comedy central podcast.

As for Dane Cook, I wouldn't say I'm a fan, or that I more than chuckle at any story I've ever seen him attempt, but at the same time I don't think his act is the Guantanamo Bay torture I've heard it described as.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                        Ugh so many of my friends are Dane Cook fans. He isn't that funny.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Originally posted by nrk View Post
                          Ugh so many of my friends are Dane Cook fans. He isn't that funny.
                          What!? But he acts sooooo crazy! And like, he just... just has this delivery that's so AWESOME!

I cant do Dane Coook in text form but you get the idea.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                            What!? But he acts sooooo crazy! And like, he just... just has this delivery that's so AWESOME!

I cant do Dane Coook in text form but you get the idea.
                            Haha this is funny! I'm in college! lolz

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post

I cant do Dane Cook in text form but you get the idea.
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3WuB37xvf8

Best Dane Cook bit EVER.

After looking at it again, I guess I better just post the link.
                              Last edited by CJSchneider; 01-27-2009, 06:48 PM.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• If you needed further proof that American Idol turns away all of about a few hundred potential auditioners, tonight is it. They started out at Veterans Memorial Stadium, which is next to Jacksonville Municipal Stadium (where the Jaguars play and the Gator Bowl is, FYI). Now they're in Amelia Island, which is probably 40 minutes from there. Map:

The Stadium is basically in the heart of the city. You see that "Fernandina Beach Airport"? That's the southern part of Amelia Island.

by BoneKrusher
                                <DG> how metal unseen
                                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information