No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, you've got to be kidding me? Those get renewed before Chuck? Awesome.

Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
      'Marriage Ref' and 'Minute to Win' It both renewed. That must mean people actually watch this stuff right?

=\

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/04/05/ma...think-renewed/
      I didn't know there was a show called Minute to Win It until I watched Chuck tonight.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
      WHO DAT!

Comment

• It's hosted by a Chef too. Why? No idea.

Comment

• Minute to Win It is pretty funny - or at least the one I watched was entertaining.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
            It's hosted by a Chef too. Why? No idea.
            Guy Fier is not just a chef...

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
              Guy Fier is not just a chef...
              He's most known for being a TV personality on Food Network, owning restaurants and being a head-chef in some of them.

What else would you call him?

Comment

• When Larry David and Ricky Gervais were unable to make Marriage Ref funny, there is no chance for success. I'm pretty sure the only reason they have decent ratings, if it does(?), is because it follows Community-Parks and Rec-The Office-30 Rock.

Another complaint, the show advertises Jerry Seinfeld for several months. He shows up for 2 episodes then disappears so marriage-failures like Kirstie Alley and Madonna can fill in.

If I find out Chuck doesn't come back, I'm going to...um...probably come on here and ***** about it. It would be a travesty though!

Comment

• I really hate Guy Fier, if just for his abysmal hair style and his doucheness. I don't watch the Food Network but I'll just say it anyway.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I like Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives, but literally anyone else could host it (except Tom Papa) and I'd still watch it.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                      I like Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives, but literally anyone else could host it (except Tom Papa) and I'd still watch it.
                      Tom Papa is taking over for all shows starting in July.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                        Tom Papa is taking over for all shows starting in July.
                        I will be killing myself in late June.

If that were true though, at least The Tonight Show would be watchable again. OH SNAP, LENO BURN. Get it? I'm saying that as much as I dislike Tom Papa, he'd be an upgrade over Jay Leno on The Tonight Show.

Comment

Futurama has a lot of really touching moments.
                          I can't even watch Jurassic Bark anymore. When Seymour lays down and closes his eyes after waiting for Fry at Panucci's for all those years...

Eh hem, okay I'm alright.

Comment

I can't even watch Jurassic Bark anymore. When Seymour lays down and closes his eyes after waiting for Fry at Panucci's for all those years...

Eh hem, okay I'm alright.
                            Do you need a hug? As long as I'm promised one after Luck of the Fryish.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Do you need a hug? As long as I'm promised one after Luck of the Fryish.
                              I could argue endlessly that "Don't You Forget About Me" playing after Fry discovers the writing on the tombstone is more emotional than when it rolls at the end of The Breakfast Club.

I'll Bob Huggins anyone who tears up during that scene, you especially.

...Lila's oxygen runs out and Fry hooks his tank up to hers. Futurama has taught me what love really is.
                              Last edited by Whistler6; 04-05-2010, 11:08 PM.

Comment

I could argue endlessly that "Don't You Forget About Me" playing after Fry discovers the writing on the tombstone is more emotional than when it rolls at the end of The Breakfast Club.

I'll Mike Huggins anyone who tears up during that scene, you especially.

...Lila's oxygen runs out and Fry hooks his tank up to hers. Futurama has taught me what love really is.
                                It's Bob but that's beside the point. All of these go to further the point that Futurama >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Family Guy and anyone who says otherwise deserves to be beaten.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information