Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • God, why can't I change the Biggest Loser??? Ah well..I had to find something else to watch instead of Idol (post above) and can't seem to turn it off.

    New Scrubs tonight too***

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
      God, why can't I change the Biggest Loser??? Ah well..I had to find something else to watch instead of Idol (post above) and can't seem to turn it off.

      New Scrubs tonight too***
      I watch The Biggest Loser every week

      Comment


      • I almost watched a full season of the biggest loser once...that blonde trainer is pretty hot. She used to be really muscular, though back in the day but, when I watched she lost all that bulk and was a major hottie. :) haha.

        Thanks BoneKrusher^

        http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

        Comment


        • Flight of the Conchords is one of the best shows on tv. Yeah, that's all.

          Thanks BoneKrusher^

          http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

          Comment


          • was someone dissin' demetri martin

            why i oughta-


            him, lewis black, and mitch hedberg are probably my favorite comics

            bonekrusher on the sig magic
            <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
            <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

            Comment


            • I am watching the last episode of Six Feet Under at this particular moment. What a fantastic show. Kinda anxious to finish it and move on to something else, but that happens with any show that is 5 seasons long. But an absolutely spectacular show. Everyone should watch it. I think acting wise, and story wise, its one of the best shows I have ever seen. Definately top 3.
              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
              The APS is strong in this one.
              Originally posted by killxswitch
              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by BeansDooma View Post
                was someone dissin' demetri martin

                why i oughta-


                him, lewis black, and mitch hedberg are probably my favorite comics
                Comedians don't necessarily need their own show. Most of them really don't need one actually.

                Sig by Hitman D.

                Comment


                • oh well yeah

                  lewis black's show sucked


                  but i think martin's style probably works better for tv

                  id rather have a new stand-up cd though

                  bonekrusher on the sig magic
                  <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
                  <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

                  Comment


                  • especially that unfunny Mencia. ughhhhhhhh.

                    I think Martin's could work, though. Granted I have no idea what it's about but, he's a cool dude w/ a rather strong fan following.

                    Thanks BoneKrusher^

                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                      Flight of the Conchords is one of the best shows on tv. Yeah, that's all.
                      I came here to post about this. I just watched the episode from season 1 about the fake record deal. That **** had me cracking up nearly non stop. The Lord of the Rings music if ******* epic.

                      "He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

                      Comment


                      • Upon further review I would like to edit my previous hypothesis and note that Alec Baldwin and NPH are the two greatest characters in a comedy currently on tv.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by giantsfan View Post
                          Upon further review I would like to edit my previous hypothesis and note that Alec Baldwin and NPH are the two greatest characters in a comedy currently on tv.
                          You are correct sir

                          "Suiting up" with NPH every Monday night completely does it for me.. I've never seen a homosexual man play an absolute perfect womanizer. The whole Monday night lineup is great on CBS, and is only getting better.

                          Comment


                          • Just finished the first episode of Lost...never seen it before, starting the series from the very beginning...first episode was very interesting.
                            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                            The APS is strong in this one.
                            Originally posted by killxswitch
                            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                            Comment




                            • Barney ftw!
                              Last edited by Boston; 01-28-2009, 10:10 PM.

                              Hitman D

                              "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

                              Comment


                              • How I Met Your Mother is very underrated.

                                I watched Lie to Me with Tim Roth, don't waste your time



                                <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information