No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kristen Bell is in it playing kickball. Can't wait. No Jane Lynch though which sucks, god damn Glee.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
      is any one else watching Spartacus Blood and Sand? I just watched last night's episode and it was ******* awesome.
      Originally posted by vidae View Post
      I don't have STARZ or I would be. I have a friend raving about it as well.
      You both and some other people ripped it when I talked it up back in the day.:)

Originally Posted by Brent
      that looks stupid, it's gladiator mixed with 300

Originally Posted by vidae
      Rome > whatever that is going to be!

Originally Posted by diabsoule
      That looks ******* terrible.

Comment

• What I said hardly ripped it.. it just spoke to how awesome Rome was!

Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
          You both and some other people ripped it when I talked it up back in the day.:)
          You're right, I did. I won't deny that. However, I still gave it a chance and I was wrong. So what? You wanna fight about it?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
            Kristen Bell is in it playing kickball. Can't wait. No Jane Lynch though which sucks, god damn Glee.
            Glee is better than Party Down anyway. A bigger problem is that Scott's going to leave the main cast if the show gets a 3rd season.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

You're right, I did. I won't deny that. However, I still gave it a chance and I was wrong. So what? You wanna fight about it?
              It was a joke hence the smiley face.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                It was a joke hence the smiley face.
                I WILL DESTROY YOU

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Comment

is any one else watching Spartacus Blood and Sand? I just watched last night's episode and it was ******* awesome.
                    I've been regularly watching it.

It's one of those shows that sometimes you really can't tell whether it is good or bad. The acting is sketchy at best and the accents are terrible. But on the other hand the fight scenes are so awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                      I don't have STARZ or I would be. I have a friend raving about it as well.
                      its also streaming digital on netflix
                      SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
                      Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

• I bought the first season of the Wire, watched the first episode, then canceled my plans to hang out with people tonight. marathon tiiiiime

Comment

• nothing like staying on a Saturday night and watching all of last seasons Project Runway
                          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• is there a """""""""reason""""""""" for this

by BoneKrusher
                            <DG> how metal unseen
                            <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally Posted by Splat
                              List some shows that ended too soon.
                              more or less chronological order:

Then Came Bronson - "Goin' down that long, lonesome hwy, bound for the mtns. & the plains..."
                              The Wild, Wild West - Steampunky gadgets & Robt. Conrad did his own stunts, great Western theme too
                              The Rockford Files - Terrific classic '70s detective show
                              Tenspeed & Brownshoe - Intro to the awesomeness that is Jeff Goldblum, + a pre-auto collision Ben Vereen
                              Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman
                              Lou Grant - Mary T. Moore spinoff that was 100 times better, forced off the air after one season when CBS knuckled under to Reagan pressure in 1981, no one really believed it was b/c of poor ratings
                              Fridays - SNL imitation that introed Michael Richards, & Nat E. Dredd, the Rastaman stoner
                              Freaks & Geeks
                              Square Pegs - "I love the dark, the dark is good...."
                              Miami Vice -- MTV Cops!
                              Beavis & Butthead
                              Twin Peaks -- David Lynch in all his stellar freakiness
                              Daria -- B&B spinoff about the "Misery Chick"
                              Playmakers - Allegedly too close to NFL reality for comfort so the league pressured it off ESPN after a yr..... allegedly
                              Firefly - The show Joss Whedon wanted to do before Buffy became big box office
                              Primeval
                              Last edited by LizardState; 04-11-2010, 12:03 AM.

Comment

the new season's first two episodes are "available" in the right locations.
                                You just made my night good sir.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information