Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    It was a long time ago and I enjoy Friends.

God dammit the episode is over and now I need someone to hold me whilst I ball. Stupid Futurama doing this to me.
    Almost took that as a cry for Whistler. No worries, rewatch Where No Fan Has Gone Before, sit back, and enjoy a show that actual took the time to make a true parody.

In 5th grade I rented WWF's King of the Ring. During the Mankind-Undertaker match, I was doing flips and **** on my bed with a couple of friends. I ended smacking my head on the dresser and getting 12 stitches...Battle scar.

Ric Flair became a *****, but Hulk's eyes when he gave him the back hand was deadly. I can appreciate the Figure 4 though, one of the few submission moves that actually hurts like hell when done right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
      Ric Flair became a *****, but Hulk's eyes when he gave him the back hand was deadly. I can appreciate the Figure 4 though, one of the few submission moves that actually hurts like hell when done right.
      It's all about the camel clutch.

Comment

I enjoy Friends
        You know how I know youre ***?

Well its actually because dudes make you tight in the pants but that didnt fit the joke.

And dangit WMD, stop watching Tim & Eric, its bad for um.. well for everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitansCJftw View Post
          i watched a couple episodes of how to make it in america its aight anybody else watched any of it?
          I've seen the entire first season and I'm a fan. It's not the best show in the world by any stretch, but I'm entertained every time it's on. After the first few episodes I found myself eagerly awaiting each new episode. No idea if it'll be renewed or not but I hope it is.

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
          FlashForward has been good since the re-boot. That is all.
          I agree. This isn't a show that I can see lasting a long time but it is entertaining. The last two episodes have been good.

Originally posted by fenikz
          His soft D really turns me off
          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by El Peefs????? View Post
            And dangit WMD, stop watching Tim & Eric, its bad for um.. well for everything.
            No. Tim and Eric is awesomely rtardedly comical.

You are the one that is bad for um.. well for everything.

Comment

• FlashForward is still on? I would have thought it would have been canceled by now.

Comment

• If you don't watch Breaking Bad yet, ******* start.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vox Populi View Post
                  If you don't watch Breaking Bad yet, ******* start.
                  I think I am starting it soon.....is the first season good? I need a show to really come out and grab me or I usually fail at catching up.
                  When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• First season is only 7 episodes cause of the writers strike a few years back, and its definitely good, all the seasons are equally awesome. Its easily my #2 show after Dexter.

Comment

• Alright, I think I will give it a go.
                      When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• We've got a bitchin-good exclusively Breaking Bad thread going on this pg, join the repartee !!

Comment

God dammit the episode is over and now I need someone to hold me whilst I ball. Stupid Futurama doing this to me.
                          Would've helped but I'm sure I was in no better shape.

Comment

• Just finished the 4th episode of The Wire and it is seriously ramping up. Muy bueno

Comment

• Yeah, The Wire is fantastic TV.

Originally posted by fenikz
                              His soft D really turns me off
                              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                                Would've helped but I'm sure I was in no better shape.
                                Way to be here when I need you McGee.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information