No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it true Conan is going to TBS and not Fox?
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Looks that way. That sucks...

Comment

• Ehh if I have to watch hundreds of Conan ads I might just .
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• http://tv.yahoo.com/news/article/tv....rien-going-tbs

Conan O'Brien is going to TBS.

"In three months I've gone from network television to Twitter to performing live in theaters, and now I'm headed to basic cable," O'Brien said in a statement. "My plan is working perfectly."

The currently untitled one-hour show will debut in November at 11/10c after the World Series, and will air Monday through Thursday. It will be followed by George Lopez's Lopez Tonight, which currently airs in the timeslot and has averaged more than 1.2 million viewers for its first season.

Comment

• Wait people actually watch Lopez tonight?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              God dammit the episode is over and now I need someone to hold me whilst I ball. Stupid Futurama doing this to me.
              I could hold you and your balls.

Comment

• Originally posted by Job View Post
                I could hold you and your balls.
                You weren't there when I needed you last night dammit.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I know and am sorry. But the offer stands.

Comment

• Wow, Conan is going to be back on TV! That's awesome.

edit: haha

The good news: I will be doing a show on TBS starting in November! The bad news: I'll be playing Rudy on the all new Cosby Show.

Originally posted by fenikz
                    His soft D really turns me off
                    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• I'm just wondering what happens on Christmas Eve when the 24 Hour Christmas Story marathon runs on TBS.

They better bump Conan.

Comment

• They finally updated my OD with the second half of the second season of The Wire. I have been missin it.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                        Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• TBS? That's terrible... I thought it was just a bunch of crap by Tyler Perry.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                            Alright, I think I will give it a go.
                            Season 1 is fantastic. Walt's transformation from humble high school science teacher to desperate, meth-dealing con is fricken awesome televison.

It's almost sick how funny the show can be too.

Comment

• Xander, nooo!

Nicholas Brendon gained fame battling supernatural bad guys on 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer,' but the cult favorite is now in serious trouble for fighting in the real world. TMZ reports that Brendon, who was arrested last month in a drunken scuffle with police, has now been charged with resisting arrest, two counts of battery against a police officer and felony vandalism. The actor is scheduled to be arraigned on Wednesday. If convicted, he faces a possible two year jail sentence and a $4,000 fine.

Officers were called to investigate a man causing a commotion in Venice, California, in March. Police claim that Brendon was inebriated and threw a few punches before attempting to flee, forcing police to use a Taser gun to subdue him. The actor was hospitalized and booked for felony vandalism after allegedly damaging property during the incident

http://www.popeater.com/2010/04/07/n...ested-charged/

Comment

• Originally posted by wingboy2999 View Post
                                TBS? That's terrible... I thought it was just a bunch of crap by Tyler Perry.
                                Tyler Perry and George Lopez make TBS truckloads of cash. Especially Perry.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information