No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's a shame. I like Roth. Then again, Fox has been trying to recreate the success House brought them and none of them have worked yet.

Comment

• I forgot Scrubs were last night :(....I caught them online. They were pretty gosh darn good, but I am not too sure why they have JD and Elliot back together again. We all know they'll just break up again.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
        Just finished the first episode of Lost...never seen it before, starting the series from the very beginning...first episode was very interesting.
        First episode was cool. There was a dinosaur or something. You can pretty much predict what happens from there.

Originally posted by giantsfan View Post
        Upon further review I would like to edit my previous hypothesis and note that Alec Baldwin and NPH are the two greatest characters in a comedy currently on tv.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
          First episode was cool. There was a dinosaur or something. You can pretty much predict what happens from there.

I definitely second Charlie Kelly as the funniest character on TV.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
            I definitely second Charlie Kelly as the funniest character on TV.
            QFT. Wilcard, bitches!

^A Bonekrusher production^
            Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Anything involving the Dayman, Nightman, or Greenman is pure comic gold.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                Anything involving the Dayman, Nightman, or Greenman is pure comic gold.
                I got my costume in Gonzo!

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Funniest character on TV:

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post

I watched Lie to Me with Tim Roth, don't waste your time
                      I think it's watchable. Mainly because of Roth.

Comment

The musical was epic. Look up the definition and that episode will play. Even in a book.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                        Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Oh I love Charlie, but NPH and Alec Baldwin just bring their a game more regularly, charlie has some weak stretches but then saves it with Dayman/Nightman/Greenman.

Charlie's got third but NPH and Alec Baldwin are 1a and 1b

Comment

• Okay, I just finished watching Arrested Development the whole season, loved it!!!!

But now, I need a new show that will consume my time, my TV is broken so now I just go to Hulu.com all day everyday.

Are there any Comedy, Drama, or Action series' that would keep me hooked and watch continuous episodes one after the other until all the seasons are finished or brought up to the present time?

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

• Originally posted by Malaka View Post
                              Okay, I just finished watching Arrested Development the whole season, loved it!!!!

But now, I need a new show that will consume my time, my TV is broken so now I just go to Hulu.com all day everyday.

Are there any Comedy, Drama, or Action series' that would keep me hooked and watch continuous episodes one after the other until all the seasons are finished or brought up to the present time?
                              Veronica Mars!!!!!!!!!!! god Veronica mars is awesome

Comment

• Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                                Veronica Mars!!!!!!!!!!! god Veronica mars is awesome
                                What is that about?

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information