Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
    Wow, he's not THAT bad.

I mean yeah, they could have done better, but for something that is supposed to entertain and not break new ground here, it works, for me at least.
    Like I said the acting is bad but I enjoy the show.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Glee returns tonight!!!!!!!!!! Don't act like you're not a fan, I know many of you put it as a guilty pleasure :-P

Gleeks Unite.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Cue Forenci in 3..2..1

Comment

• Originally posted by Grizzlegom View Post
          Glee returns tonight!!!!!!!!!! Don't act like you're not a fan, I know many of you put it as a guilty pleasure :-P
          It's not an act.

Comment

• Don't listen to them Grizzlegom, Glee is going to be awesome yet again. Whoever put it against Lost needs to be shot though.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I am definitely excited for Glee to be back. I've loved it since day one. Not my type of show generally, but it's great.

Originally posted by fenikz
              His soft D really turns me off
              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Yeah no, Joseph Fiennes is a garbage actor. The dude freaking had this constant batman whisper voice going on, when I watched Flash Forward. It's unbearable.

This dude is so boring, rigid, and monotone...I dont know why anyone would hire him to play a lead character in anything.

edit....

GLEE sucks big time.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

Comment

• Haha I like how we have this same discussion every 10 pages, and its always the same people saying Glee is awesome, and the same people saying it sucks. On that note, Glee sucks and it is just a pathetic attempt to dovetail off the success of ****** productions like High School Musical. So HA!
                  Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                  The APS is strong in this one.
                  Originally posted by killxswitch
                  Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I happen to think IASIP is a dumb show but I don't come in here and post about it every time someone mentions it. It's like as soon as the word "Glee" is typed into the TV thread the same people have to come here and tell us all how much it sucks. We get it. You don't like it. Move on.

Just once can we stop the douchey comments and let it be? Jesus christ.

edit: changed something + wording!
                    Last edited by vidae; 04-13-2010, 01:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                      I happen to think Lost is a dumb show but I don't come in here and post about it every time someone mentions it. It's like as soon as the word "Glee" is typed into the TV thread the same people have to come here and tell us all how much it sucks. We get it. You don't like it. Move on.

Just once can we stop the douchey comments and let it be? Jesus christ.
                      Lost is not a dumb show you meanie.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Ya I changed it to IASIP because I actually did like Lost the first few seasons, I just got bored of it, and I didn't want to be mean to you <3 <3 <3

Comment

• See, thats cheating! You can't do that! Now you are getting personal instead of basing your opinion purely on the show. BIAS!
                          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                          The APS is strong in this one.
                          Originally posted by killxswitch
                          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Well I do think that IASIP is a stupid show and extremely overhyped on these boards, so THERE.

Comment

• Well, I'm sick of people that like Glee telling those that don't that they should so we are even.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                                Well, I'm sick of people that like Glee telling those that don't that they should so we are even.
                                Um, except no one tells you that? Personally I've only said I wish people would stop being tools and actually have a discussion about whether a show is good or not (which some of us have) as opposed to people just saying "GLEE IS STUPID LOL".
                                (shameless self-promotion)
                                Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                                https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information