Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by vidae View Post
    Just once can we stop the douchey comments and let it be? Jesus christ.
    I wouldnt hold my breath ;)

    Comment


    • Originally posted by El Peefs????? View Post
      I wouldnt hold my breath ;)
      Damnit Peefs, why are you so fantastic?

      Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Forenci View Post
        Um, except no one tells you that? Personally I've only said I wish people would stop being tools and actually have a discussion about whether a show is good or not (which some of us have) as opposed to people just saying "GLEE IS STUPID LOL".
        thats cuz Glee is stoopid lulz

        bonekrusher
        The Twitters
        themaninblack

        Comment


        • I might even explain why I hate cop shows again, its been like 10 pages since i did that.

          I realize most of you get it already, that isnt the point. Ill keep doing it until you realize i was right all along, if that never happens its your fault not mine.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
            thats cuz Glee is stoopid lulz
            ....you're stupid! lawlercatz :(
            (shameless self-promotion)
            Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
            https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

            Comment


            • Originally posted by El Peefs????? View Post
              I wouldnt hold my breath ;)
              I don't breathe, so I see no problems. And once again, The Wire and The Shield are two of the greatest shows of all time, so I don't give a flying **** what your preferences are, if you don't watch them I will force them down your ******* Troy throat.


              RIP TheManInBlack

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Forenci View Post
                ....you're stupid! lawlercatz :(



                Ive never actually seen Glee. It just isn't my type of show.

                bonekrusher
                The Twitters
                themaninblack

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                  I don't breathe, so I see no problems. And once again, The Wire and The Shield are two of the greatest shows of all time, so I don't give a flying **** what your preferences are, if you don't watch them I will force them down your ******* Troy throat.
                  The first few seasons of the Shield were some of the best TV I ever watched.

                  bonekrusher
                  The Twitters
                  themaninblack

                  Comment


                  • The Wire is one of the best TV shows ever created. I'm not big on cop/procedural shows either, but I love that one.

                    Originally posted by fenikz
                    His soft D really turns me off
                    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
                      The first few seasons of the Shield were some of the best TV I ever watched.
                      The 4th season was a little off (although still damn good) but seasons 5-7 were absolutely amazing so I don't understand what you're saying here.


                      RIP TheManInBlack

                      Comment


                      • What the ****? Its Always Sunny a dumb show? It is incredible hilarious and of course it is dumb. I actually watch Glee and can enjoy it but there is no way in hell it is any less stupid than Its Always Sunny. I just cannot understand how anybody can dismiss Its Always Sunny as a bad show, it saddens me. So Vidae, continue living your meaningless Its Always Sunny-less existence. For shame. For ******* shame. I unfortunately have to put you on ignore now. May your soul be ravaged and raped by Satan when you die.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by vidae View Post
                          The Wire is one of the best TV shows ever created. I'm not big on cop/procedural shows either, but I love that one.
                          I am getting through the first season of The Wire and it is superb

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                            What the ****? Its Always Sunny a dumb show? It is incredible hilarious and of course it is dumb. I actually watch Glee and can enjoy it but there is no way in hell it is any less stupid than Its Always Sunny. I just cannot understand how anybody can dismiss Its Always Sunny as a bad show, it saddens me. So Vidae, continue living your meaningless Its Always Sunny-less existence. For shame. For ******* shame. I unfortunately have to put you on ignore now. May your soul be ravaged and raped by Satan when you die.
                            I don't want Satan to do either of those things. :(

                            And that is a little harsh just because I don't like a show. :(

                            Originally posted by fenikz
                            His soft D really turns me off
                            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              The 4th season was a little off (although still damn good) but seasons 5-7 were absolutely amazing so I don't understand what you're saying here.
                              The 4th season got me kinda eh...I just like the first 3 more than the last 4.

                              bonekrusher
                              The Twitters
                              themaninblack

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                                I don't breathe, so I see no problems. And once again, The Wire and The Shield are two of the greatest shows of all time, so I don't give a flying **** what your preferences are, if you don't watch them I will force them down your ******* Troy throat.
                                Ya I know you want to force things down my throat, I keep trying to tell Job this but he doesnt listen well.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information