Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
    I wouldn't say that. If you are going off popular opinion many people would agree with him (of course more people would rank Glee as the better comedy because more people in the world have seen it, THAT would be pushing it). It is tied for my favorite comedy of all time. **** popular opinion though because House of Payne or whatever the **** that Tyler Perry show is would kill bot AD and IASIP in a popular opinion poll. This is why popular opinion is worthless.
    Depends on where the poll took place. If it was over the internet AD/IASIP would kill. If it were at, say, Popeyes Chicken then House of Payne would dominate.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Peefs????? View Post
      Depends on where the poll took place. If it was over the internet AD/IASIP would kill. If it were at, say, Popeyes Chicken then House of Payne would dominate.
      You underestimate the internet. Sure the vocal internet maybe would side with AD/IASIP because they know how to type coherently but no way does AD/IASIP win in an unbiased poll which is ******* disgusting. I hate people.

Comment

What the **** Forenci? The Wire is not that great because they would have to dumb it down and take out much of the content for network television. **** network TV.
        Well, that's a little different. The difference between a cable network show and a primetime network show aren't massively different. That can't be said for shows on HBO/Showtime/etc.

The Wire is still amazing, but would it be JUST as amazing if it was on NBC, for example? I think it would be, but it would alter a lot of it.
        (shameless self-promotion)
        Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
        https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

You underestimate the internet. Sure the vocal internet maybe would side with AD/IASIP because they know how to type coherently but no way does AD/IASIP win in an unbiased poll which is ******* disgusting. I hate people.
          I think you may be overestimating it. If they held it on imdb IASIP would most definitely win.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Peefs????? View Post
            I think you may be overestimating it. If they held it on imdb IASIP would most definitely win.
            But that would be a biased poll. Of course certain places skew towards certain shows but a real random poll would show that people have horrible taste in television because a garbage show would win. Alas, we will never really know.

Comment

• If you want to use IMDB ratings, IASIP is a 9.6/10, whereas Arrested Development is 9.7/10. Seinfeld is a 9.4/10. Popular opinion for the win!
              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
              The APS is strong in this one.
              Originally posted by killxswitch
              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• And House of Payne is a 1.1 lol

Comment

• I just saw a Conan commercial on TBS. It was the Team Coco one like someones avatar on here.

Comment

• has NO ONE ELSE watched Treme yet? you people ******* sicken me.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• I did Brent! Lester in the costume was the greatest thing I've ever seen.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Never heard of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                          has NO ONE ELSE watched Treme yet? you people ******* sicken me.
                          I watched. First episode was really slow but it has me hooked already. HBO already picked up another season of it as well. Going to be interesting to see where the storylines comes from after some of the initial ones are gone.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• HBO.

This is way I haven't heard of it, I'm poor like Kenny.

Comment

• Yeah I thought it was funny that HBO picked up a second season of Treme after one episode, but it was very good.

Originally posted by fenikz
                              His soft D really turns me off
                              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Is anyone watching this Iverson 30 for 30 on ESPN?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information