Clear All

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
    I miss I miss alot...:(
    Me too, me too

bonekrusher
    The Twitters
    themaninblack

Comment

• It'll be back in July guys! That's only a couple months away!

Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
        It WAS renewed, I'm just not sure when it'll be back.

edit: HBO has no time on the return of the show yet, but I do check about once a month. Just checked, still nothin.
        Aright cool. It's been a year since season 1 and it was the **** so I assumed it would be back.

Comment

• One of the funniest moments I have ever seen is when he's walking down the hall and dancing and **** and pointing at kids and it shows the kids clapping for him.. and then it shows that no one is even paying attention to him and he's dancing by himself.

I literally LOST it.

Comment

• That was great two of my favorites are when he goes to the school dance rolling his balls off and then when he literally blows it upstairs with April at the cookout, that whole cookout sequence was classic.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
              It WAS renewed, I'm just not sure when it'll be back.

edit: HBO has no time on the return of the show yet, but I do check about once a month. Just checked, still nothin.
              While Eastbound & Down was renewed, new episodes arent expected out until 2011. They say filming will begin, at the earliest, in late 2010.

Comment

• I might give ABC's Happy Town a chance I don't have a Wednesday show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                  I might give ABC's Happy Town a chance I don't have a Wednesday show.
                  It has an okay premise, an intriguing trailer and atmosphere and looks like a perfect recipe for a massive disappointment. I'll watch too.

Comment

• It doesn't sound like the kind of show that will last, but I'll give it a whirl I guess.

Comment

• Happy Town had me with Amy Acker and the dude who played Tom Friendly.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Just to alert anyone who wanted to watch The Shield; this is as good a deal as you're gonna find for the series. I might just have to pick this up to finally watch it:

http://www.deepdiscount.com/index.cf...-DA87E312255A/

BoneKrusher

Comment

• anyone else watch human target? Middle of the season was pretty good (first episode was eh and the season finale was kinda disappointing but it really tied up loose ends. Also set it up nicely for season 2). Lassiter from Psych was a bad guy...weird.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Grizzlegom View Post
                            anyone else watch human target? Middle of the season was pretty good (first episode was eh and the season finale was kinda disappointing but it really tied up loose ends. Also set it up nicely for season 2). Lassiter from Psych was a bad guy...weird.
                            He's been a bad guy in a lot of ****.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I'm actually a big fan of Human Target and hope it's coming back for a second season. Every episode I've seen I've enjoyed and the cast is nuts.

I haven't seen the finale yet but I'm excited for it.

Comment

• Just caught up on Parenthood and then watched Human Target.

I really hope Fox decides to renew Human Target. Probably my favorite new show of this season.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information