Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
    I was just going to say the same thing. I'm pissed they all return on draft night. I also figured there weren't many Survivor watchers here since no one ever talks about it.
    There's not too much to talk about since Russel has basically ran the show since the beginning of last season. He has made some incredible moves, especially the past 2 weeks ousting Boston Rob and Coach.

When he gave the 'Immunity Idol' to Parvati I nearly shat myself. Although I'm doubting the IQ's of the other tribe, after the heroe's pretty much handed Russel all the power before the merge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
      There's not too much to talk about since Russel has basically ran the show since the beginning of last season. He has made some incredible moves, especially the past 2 weeks ousting Boston Rob and Coach.

When he gave the 'Immunity Idol' to Parvati I nearly shat myself. Although I'm doubting the IQ's of the other tribe, after the heroe's pretty much handed Russel all the power before the merge.
      Well this is true about Russell. Sandra is going to cause a sh*t storm at the merge so I'm not sure if the idols will help. They might realize they made a huge mistake when Parvati shows up.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Who has 2 thumbs and is having Michael Scott withdrawals? This guy.

Lame maybe, but too easy to skip. Thankfully they return next week.
        Question? What kind of bear is best?

Comment

• I <3 Fringe, that's all.

Comment

Still cant believe ******* Tyson made the dumbest move in survivor history

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
              Question? What kind of bear is best?
              Dwight: That's ridiculous.

Jim: False. Black bear.

Dwight: That is debateable. There are basically two schools of thought..

Jim: Fact: Bears eat beets. Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Originally posted by fenikz
              His soft D really turns me off
              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                  Still cant believe ******* Tyson made the dumbest move in survivor history
                  No, the dumbest move was in Fans vs. Favourites, when the last man standing gave the immunity idol to the women and they instantly voted him out.

PS, Russell is amazing. He'll have a field day manipulating the Heroes tribe. They're a bunch of dumb egomaniacs over there that have no real idea on how to strategize. Russell should be able to take his alliance to the end no problem, but I have a hard time seeing him win a final vote again. Shame, because he's easily the best strategic player the game's ever seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Regular View Post
                    No, the dumbest move was in Fans vs. Favourites, when the last man standing gave the immunity idol to the women and they instantly voted him out.

PS, Russell is amazing. He'll have a field day manipulating the Heroes tribe. They're a bunch of dumb egomaniacs over there that have no real idea on how to strategize. Russell should be able to take his alliance to the end no problem, but I have a hard time seeing him win a final vote again. Shame, because he's easily the best strategic player the game's ever seen.
                    I always thought the dumbest move ever was that gravedigger who was dominating the game and had 2 immunity idols with like 6 people left. He then proceeded to not use any of them and get voted out.

Comment

• Those are certainly the top 2 in my eyes. Tyson was dumb as hell but those two were worse.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Oh and I loved Jon Dalton back then.

Comment

• What is the consensus on True Blood?

Just started watching it.

Comment

• The first season starts off pretty horribly, but it really picks up in the latter parts of season 1 and season 2 was excellent. Its just pure entertainment popcorn TV.
                            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                            The APS is strong in this one.
                            Originally posted by killxswitch
                            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Regular View Post

The thing is, none of the players on Heroes vs Villains have seen Russel's game. The show aired as they were taping this season. So they are completely in the dark to this "nobody" Russel...Now he's just picking people off one by one.

Survivor is probably the greates original reality television show ever created, Real World maybe back in the day. I wish they'd find a better way to handle the finale though. Add fan voting maybe(?), because sometimes the Jury completely F's up the vote based on personal likes-dislikes.

Comment

Survivor is probably the greates original reality television show ever created, Real World maybe back in the day. I wish they'd find a better way to handle the finale though. Add fan voting maybe(?), because sometimes the Jury completely F's up the vote based on personal likes-dislikes.
                                Wait what? You think fan voting would solve the problem of voting on like-dislike? The jury is one part the players have to account on. They can't piss them off so much that they won't want to vote for them. It's part of the strategy. If they lose because of it : their fault.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information