Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
    What ever happened to Malcolm in the Middle? Did they ever get a final episode? I wasnt really a big fan when it was on but, I watch the re-runs on F/X every day. It was a great show.
    they had one, malcolm made it to college

Comment

The Office is coming back!!!

Comment

WTH is Big Brother? Is it a game show of some kind or what? I have all these premium channels for a while since I just got directv hooked up. Anyway, there is this show Big Brother after dark where it's just live feed of them walking around, sleeping, and killing time. Basically, like a very boring Truman Show. What is the actual show about?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

Comment

they put like different people in a house full of cameras and then just film then, make competitions, vote out people..basically like survivor with more bitching and crying and sex

Comment

One spot open in the TV Character Draft. Hurry because you can make two picks right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Halsey
            I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
              One spot open in the TV Character Draft. Hurry because you can make two picks right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Go! Go! Go! You know you want to.

Comment

And I can't believe this thread died... I guess too many shows to be held down by one thread.

Originally posted by Halsey
                I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

There are too many individual threads. Plus the writers strike ****** us all over

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Just finished season 2 of Dexter and hole E ****!

Comment

When does It's Always Sunny come back on? Did anyone catch the Rescue Me "Minisode" thing that was on tonight?

^A Bonekrusher production^
                      Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

How I Met Your Mother. There is no need for a Television Discussion Thread because there is no further needed discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                          When does It's Always Sunny come back on? Did anyone catch the Rescue Me "Minisode" thing that was on tonight?
                          It's Always Sunny comes back this September. I am going to need to DL the Rescue minisodes as I am Canadian. Both are brilliant shows.

Comment

This I Love the New Millenium show on VH1 is some of the dumbest **** I've ever seen. If people want to something to blame for the declining quality of television, blame VH1. I would not shed a tear if that channel died.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

WTF the new millenium decade isn't even over yet! Are they gonna guess what happens later?

Comment

Originally posted by Hwoarang View Post
                                Just finished season 2 of Dexter and hole E ****!
                                Dexter's the best show on television right now, IMO.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information