Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's wrong with Probst?

Comment

• I've seen about half of the seasons of survivor and if I had the opportunity to run over any celebrity, Probst would be far from the top of the list...

Comment

• Originally posted by Job View Post
        What's wrong with Probst?
        He's too damn sexy.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
          I've seen about half of the seasons of survivor and if I had the opportunity to run over any celebrity, Probst would be far from the top of the list...
          Aside from tanking when he hosted that awards show with a couple other reality tv show hosts, Probst has been excellent on Survivor. He loves the game more than life itself.

I used to think he was a bit lame, but now I don't think the show would be half of what it is without his commentary and tribal council questions.

Comment

• Why in the **** is TBS making a sitcom off of the Are We There Yet series?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Probably the same reason Eddie Murphy keeps getting asked to star in roles like Meet Dave, Norbit, and Daddy Day Care...The majority of Hollywood is flat out ******** (mentally challenged).

I thought TBS/TNT was better than that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post

Tyler Perry. Frank Caliendo. George Lopez.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• TBS is one of many things in this world that has benefited from Seinfeld's graces.

by BoneKrusher
                  <DG> how metal unseen
                  <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                    TBS is one of many things in this world that has benefited from Seinfeld's graces.
                    3 hours of The Office on Tuesdays is kick ass also.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      Tyler Perry. Frank Caliendo. George Lopez.
                      Yeah I guess you're right. I must have NBA playoffs and and The Office marathons on the brain.

Comment

• TBS Married with Children 2 hours every morning! And TNT has been going strong with at least 2 episodes of Angel every morning for the last 5-6 years. Just wish they didnt take off the XFiles reruns they used to show too.

Comment

Probably the same reason Eddie Murphy keeps getting asked to star in roles like Meet Dave, Norbit, and Daddy Day Care...The majority of Hollywood is flat out ******** (mentally challenged).

Can't blame Hollywood. Hollywood is all about making money, can't fault them for capitalizing on the collective stupidity of a nation. These shows and movies would not exist if people weren't paying and loving that garbage.

Comment

• Comment

Probably the same reason Eddie Murphy keeps getting asked to star in roles like Meet Dave, Norbit, and Daddy Day Care...The majority of Hollywood is flat out ******** (mentally challenged).

Wholesome family entertainment, it's what Disney is all about. It used to be contained in ABC & ESPN but now it's spread like a virus......

TBS Married with Children 2 hours every morning! And TNT has been going strong with at least 2 episodes of Angel every morning for the last 5-6 years. Just wish they didnt take off the XFiles reruns they used to show too.
                              X-Files was like The Simpsons & MWC, a Fox low budget primetime series that found audiences & became cash cows for Fox, sold to other networks now. I miss the XFiles classic episodes too. The late great peter Boyle as the clairvoyant psychic, the Frankenstein parody in B&W where the monster was obsessed with Cher like *** men everywhere, The RV park in the small Texas town of vampires with Luke Wilson as the sheriff told in different POVs, the episode with Robert Patrick with amnesia in a corrupt Mexican town (right out of Touch of Evil) .......

I had hoped they would be replayed on another network in a marathon, maybe not but I Want To Believe
                              Last edited by LizardState; 04-19-2010, 11:01 AM.

Comment

• Curb will be back for an 8th season!!!!!!!!
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information