Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question: Have you heard anything about the future of Chuck? —Kevin

Ausiello: Only that a fourth season isn’t the foregone conclusion that I thought it was, hence my decision to downgrade the show from “safe bet” to “could go either way” on my Bubble Show Scorecard. Probably not the news you were hoping for.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/04/...ouse-csi-more/

=\ NBC, put the ****ing Marriage Ref on Monday nights and Chuck following 30 Rock. Problem solved, and we are ALL happy. I can't believe there is actually a chance this show doesn't return.

Comment

• Yeah, the ratings for the last four weeks (new episodes) were not good, but there was a drop across the board when Daylight Savings hit and then when DWTS returned.

It happened last year and the last few episodes of season two picked up to respectable numbers. We just have to hope that that trend continues for this year. If it doesn't, I doubt we'll Chuck back, even as a midseason replacement.

Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• the draft is on tv tomorrow night, who will watch it?
        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Is Letterman really making fun of Larry King's marriage?

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
            Yeah, the ratings for the last four weeks (new episodes) were not good, but there was a drop across the board when Daylight Savings hit and then when DWTS returned.

It happened last year and the last few episodes of season two picked up to respectable numbers. We just have to hope that that trend continues for this year. If it doesn't, I doubt we'll Chuck back, even as a midseason replacement.
            When I saw Parenthood was renewed, as much as I actually like that show too, I began to doubt Chuck's future. Still, I'm going to hold out hope for a 4th season. It's a must.

Comment

• South Park Creators: 'We Cannot Stand Behind Censored Muhammad Episode'

Were creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone just poking fun at the Muslim culture with some kind of meta-censorship joke? Or was the network taking extra measures to protect themselves in light of the recent threats?

In the 14 years we’ve been doing South Park we have never done a show that we couldn’t stand behind. We delivered our version of the show to Comedy Central and they made a determination to alter the episode. It wasn’t some meta-joke on our part. Comedy Central added the bleeps. In fact, Kyle’s customary final speech was about intimidation and fear. It didn’t mention Muhammad at all but it got bleeped too. We’ll be back next week with a whole new show about something completely different and we’ll see what happens to it.”
              http://www.movieline.com/2010/04/sou...ad-episode.php

Weakkk.

Comment

• What a joke, Viacom needs to grow a pair.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                  For those of you who have been interested in watching Battlestar Galactica but have put it off, stop it. This show is phenomenal. I'm just starting season three and I can't get enough of it. The writing is fantastic and the characters are some of the best I've ever seen on television.

Do yourself a favor and watch this show. The sooner the better!
                  People really need to listen to this. Battlestar is just a beast of a show. Unfortunately many people are straight ignant and dismiss it entirely based on stupid reasons like its nerdy title.

Comment

• Just made it through the second disc of season 1 Breaking Bad. My god what an awesome show, that last episode I saw was absolutely stunning. Thanks for suggesting this to me NFLDC.

Comment

• No prob.

Community was hilarious. Fringe was great. Both as usual. 30 rock was good too.

by BoneKrusher
                      <DG> how metal unseen
                      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• It'll be interesting to see the acid induced Walter musical.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• anybody else watch modern family? I love that show

Comment

• Originally posted by superman8456 View Post
                            anybody else watch modern family? I love that show
                            One of my guilty pleasures. Great show. I hate the constant breaks though and it wouldn't kill to have an hour episode here or there.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• ConanOBrien

I'm doing my live show tonight from the Universal lot where I taped The Tonight Show. So if a shot rings out, tell my wife I loved her.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                                Just made it through the second disc of season 1 Breaking Bad. My god what an awesome show, that last episode I saw was absolutely stunning. Thanks for suggesting this to me NFLDC.
                                Bryan Cranston is going to be on Wanda Sykes tonight. Terrible show, but he's worth atleast sneaking a peak.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information