Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by El Peefs????? View Post
    People really need to listen to this. Battlestar is just a beast of a show. Unfortunately many people are straight ignant and dismiss it entirely based on stupid reasons like its nerdy title.
    I love the simpsons episode where they go to the "sci-fi-con" sci-fi convention, and they have a wrestling match where it's the "cool, badass robots from BSG, versus the *** robots from star wars"

    Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

    Comment


    • I'm watching Survivorman right now. I WIN!




      2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

      Comment


      • “In the 14 years we’ve been doing South Park we have never done a show that we couldn’t stand behind. We delivered our version of the show to Comedy Central and they made a determination to alter the episode. It wasn’t some meta-joke on our part. Comedy Central added the bleeps. In fact, Kyle’s customary final speech was about intimidation and fear. It didn’t mention Muhammad at all but it got bleeped too. We’ll be back next week with a whole new show about something completely different and we’ll see what happens to it.”
        I got the feeling Comedy Central was caving to the death threats from the radical Muslims with all that censorship. Matt Stone & trey Parker have more balls than CC, that's for sure. After 14 yrs. their ratings are dropping & this isn't going to help

        There were soooooo many speeches bleeped out the whole 2nd half of the episode was incoherent.
        Last edited by LizardState; 04-25-2010, 04:34 PM.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by LizardState View Post
          I got the feeling Comedy Central was caving to the death threats from the radical Muslims with all that censorship. Matt Stone & trey Parker have more balls than CC, that's for sure. After 14 yrs. they're ratings are dropping & this isn't going to help

          There were soooooo many speeches bleeped out the whole 2nd half of the episode was incoherent.
          I think its ******* ********. I can tough that Matt and Trey from here on out with try as hard as they can to get cancelled which should make for some very ******* funny television.

          Comment


          • Party Down is so awesome. First 2 episodes of season 2 were wicked.
            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
            The APS is strong in this one.
            Originally posted by killxswitch
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
              Party Down is so awesome. First 2 episodes of season 2 were wicked.
              Agreed. They made me long for new episodes though and I will have to wait a couple weeks for that.

              Comment


              • I'm upset that Adam Scott didn't get fork stabbed.


                RIP TheManInBlack

                Comment


                • Breaking Bad tonight!!!!!!!

                  Originally posted by fenikz
                  His soft D really turns me off
                  ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                    I'm upset that Adam Scott didn't get fork stabbed.
                    I'm upset that you haven't been fork stabbed.
                    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                    The APS is strong in this one.
                    Originally posted by killxswitch
                    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                      I'm upset that you haven't been fork stabbed.
                      I'm upset that you are still breathing.

                      Would someone tell me what is up with all The Mighty Ducks signatures?


                      RIP TheManInBlack

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                        I'm upset that you are still breathing.

                        Would someone tell me what is up with all The Mighty Ducks signatures?
                        You dare question the awesomeness of The Mighty Ducks?????


                        QUACK, QUACK, QUACK!!!!!!!!!!

                        Magical sig by OSUGiants

                        SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                        Originally posted by Job
                        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                        So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                          You dare question the awesomeness of The Mighty Ducks?????

                          QUACK, QUACK, QUACK!!!!!!!!!!
                          Random, but The Mighty Ducks has an 8% rating on RottenTomatoes. One review:

                          I chose to work as a cashier at a gas station over being an extra in this. I chose wisely.
                          That's a bit harsh.

                          http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/mighty_ducks/

                          Comment


                          • Classic example of movie snobs feeling they are above simple and fun movies. The Mighty Ducks is a classic.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                              Classic example of movie snobs feeling they are above simple and fun movies. The Mighty Ducks is a classic.
                              That's not how it is. I don't hate the movies but they sure as hell aren't very good.


                              RIP TheManInBlack

                              Comment


                              • They're classics. I grew up watching them. We were joking about doing a disney mock draft and the question as to whether or not The Mighty Ducks were to be included came up, and I said that if Charlie Conway wasn't the first overall pick that the draft is meaningless. That naturally lead into who each person in IRC would be: I'm Charlie Conway, CCSD is Gordon Bombay.. we made APS Goldberg, because he sucks and I forget who we made Deep but I think it was Averman.

                                Hope that clears it up! I just went one step ahead and got BK to make the ballin sig.

                                Originally posted by fenikz
                                His soft D really turns me off
                                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information