• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    And by 3 you mean zero.
    More like 5.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
      There are at least 3 shows on TV funnier than 30 Rock.
      There are two shows on the same network and same night that are funnier than 30 rock. I think that says a lot about 30 rock.

Originally posted by Halsey
      I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• The only two comedy shows I watch are The Office and 30 Rock. The Office is better.

by BoneKrusher
        <DG> how metal unseen
        <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          And by 3 you mean zero.
          Off the top of my head I much prefer It's Always Sunny and How I Met Your Mother to 30 Rock. I enjoy both shows way more than Rock. I also enjoy The Office more. If I thought about it I am sure I could name some more comedies I like more (I am terrible at naming movies/TV shows off the top of my head). Now if I were to start naming Dramedies there would be a whole lot more I prefer to 30 Rock. I am not saying I hate the show either because I watch every week and like it but I just like many shows a whole lot more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
            There are two shows on the same network and same night that are funnier than 30 rock. I think that says a lot about 30 rock.
            If you think Earl is funnier than 30 Rock I might have to punch you in the nuts. If it's Kath and Kim you're thinking of, just go jump into a river.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
              In your opinion. I love 30 Rock (but I'm also in the TV business) so maybe that's why.

I think it's very well written and the acting is very good as well.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
              Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• 30 rock might be one of the funniest shows I have ever seen. Tina Fey is one of the best comedy writers out there.

Comment

• Never really interested in 30 rock. I've never really been into primetime series like that. Still never saw LOST yet, either despite my friend constantly bothering me about it. I have seen parts and was pretty bored. Right now, I pretty much only watch Nip/Tuck, Fringe every now and then, and Flight of the Conchords. FotC is probably funnier than 30 Rock, depending upon what you find funny. That show is just hilarious.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by someone447 View Post
                    www.ninjavideo.net

Dexter is the best show on TV, followed closely by House.

Is there a way to watch without downloading? I wish there was a good site to watch scrubs on, megavideo only lets you watch 3 episodes per day and im trying to catch up to this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                      Off the top of my head I much prefer It's Always Sunny and How I Met Your Mother to 30 Rock. I enjoy both shows way more than Rock. I also enjoy The Office more. If I thought about it I am sure I could name some more comedies I like more (I am terrible at naming movies/TV shows off the top of my head). Now if I were to start naming Dramedies there would be a whole lot more I prefer to 30 Rock. I am not saying I hate the show either because I watch every week and like it but I just like many shows a whole lot more.
                      I think I love you.. Always Sunny In Philly, How I Met Your Mother, The Office my 1,2,3. Totally heterosexual

Comment

• Originally posted by steelersfan43 View Post
                        Is there a way to watch without downloading? I wish there was a good site to watch scrubs on, megavideo only lets you watch 3 episodes per day and im trying to catch up to this season.
                        Try surfthechannel.com. I just started watching Scrubs using links from that site. I usually watch what I can using the megavideo links and then move on and try links to other sites. All the TV I watch online, and I watch a lot, I watch using surfthechannel.

Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                        I think I love you.. Always Sunny In Philly, How I Met Your Mother, The Office my 1,2,3. Totally heterosexual
                        Thank you sir. I take that as a complement.

Comment

• Originally posted by giantsfan View Post
                          Thirty Rock's on par with The Big Bang Theory, Chuck, It's Always Sunny, Two and a half men and South Park for me. I'm probably missing one or two but there's kind of a clustfuck up top since South Park wasn't as incredible as usual.

Jack Donaghy is also probably the best comedic character on tv right now, he's even better than butters.
                          Although I would since add How I met your mother to this list and NPH on par Donaghy for best character.

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                            Anyone else excited for Chuck and Heroes to start back up? I know I am.
                            Did you get your 3-D glasses for Chuck?!

Yeah I'm really excited. I'm also a small fan of Medium, so the new Monday night lineup (Chuck -> Heroes -> Medium) seems like it'll be tough to beat.

Originally posted by fenikz
                            His soft D really turns me off
                            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by giantsfan View Post
                              Although I would since add How I met your mother to this list and NPH on par Donaghy for best character.
                              I honestly think Jason Segal is as funny on HIMYT as NPH. It is no coincidence that the funny gag on the show involves the two of them (the slap bet).

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae-KC View Post
                                Did you get your 3-D glasses for Chuck?!

Yeah I'm really excited. I'm also a small fan of Medium, so the new Monday night lineup (Chuck -> Heroes -> Medium) seems like it'll be tough to beat.
                                Still looking. Probably try and find them tomorrow before the super bowl.
                                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                                RIP themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information