Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El Peefs????? View Post
    You stay the **** away from Jewel Staite fruity boy !

What did you just call him?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I certainly didnt call him David Boreanaz or I would have said sexy boy now wouldnt I have.

Comment

• No, that was me taking shape because you angered me.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Did I miss something? How is the Scranton Strangler not a blatant rip off of the Smog Strangler?

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
            Did I miss something? How is the Scranton Strangler not a blatant rip off of the Smog Strangler?
            Does it matter?

Happy Town is a hell of a lot more entertaining than V or Flash Forward dammit.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              Does it matter?

Robert Pattison would be perfect in V...Terrible robot acting. The 1st 15 minutes of Flash Forward had me thinking LOST, but it completely went down hill from there. The fact that we have figured out what the deal is miles ahead of the characters severely annoys me. If the characters weren't idiots, the show could be acceptable.

Sam Neill is Dr. Alan Grant, and that's the way it will always be. I could easily live without all 3, but if I had to endure 1, Happy Town would be it by process of elimiation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                I'm going to agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                  I'm going to agree.
                  I will third this argument. Last nights episode was a little better but how can they go a whole episode without killing anyone? Isn't this supposed to be a MURDER-mystery?

and I agree, seeing Sam Neill playing a role other than Dr. Alan Grant is weird.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I'd much rather watch V or FlashForward over Happy Town. It does absolutely nothing for me.
                    Last edited by vidae; 05-06-2010, 10:02 AM.

Originally posted by fenikz
                    His soft D really turns me off
                    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• FlashForward has been really good lately. Last week's episode was kind of creepy.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                        FlashForward has been really good lately. Last week's episode was kind of creepy.
                        Yeah the last month of episodes have been really solid. It's too bad that it started out so poorly. :(

Plus, it has Gaius frakking Baltar!

Comment

• Well not all shows are perfect right away. There's hardly any patience in television anymore.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                            I'd much rather watch V or FlashForward over Happy Town. It does absolutely nothing for me.
                            Happy Town at least acknowledges how insane it is, and it is way way better than the awful V which takes everything seriously.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Yeah V is pretty terrible but I am somewhat entertained. I thought V would be so much better than it is. Argh. :(

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                                Yeah V is pretty terrible but I am somewhat entertained. I thought V would be so much better than it is. Argh. :(
                                The first couple of episodes started off good, but then it just fell of the edge of a cliff. V is my first dive into regular network TV in a few years, and I can comfortably say the quality of shows is still ******.

I still haven't totally figured out how or why the assassin guy became a part of their team or why the Vs tried to frame him for some random ****. That was just kinda thrown in there with no real explanation.

Also, Evans would probably be fired by now for being the most incompetent FBI agent known to man. I hate how she's the focus of the show and leader of the team just to try to capture the middle age female audience. Ugh.

TBH, they know that people are only watching because they want to see what a V looks like. It's the only thing that keeps interest in the show.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information