No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know right. The first season was just flat out amazing. The second wasn't bad either, though not as good.. after that though, wow. What a drop.

Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
      I know right. The first season was just flat out amazing. The second wasn't bad either, though not as good.. after that though, wow. What a drop.
      The first season was damn good, but the finale was an incredible let down and that is where it all started. I didn't like Season 2 at all unlike you however.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Is Heroes still on? I loved that show for the first season, then just gave up about halfway through season 2. They completely lost their way.

Comment

• I actually liked the second season. It definitely wasn't anywhere near the first, but it was still watchable. After that? Yeah.. not so much. I haven't watched an episode since the season 2 finale.

Comment

• I stopped watching after Season 3. I never saw Season 1 anyways.

by BoneKrusher
            <DG> how metal unseen
            <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

I actually liked the second season. It definitely wasn't anywhere near the first, but it was still watchable. After that? Yeah.. not so much. I haven't watched an episode since the season 2 finale.
              You missed Sylar go bad then good then bad then good then bad then good.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Oh I'm really sad I missed that.

edit:

Michael Ausiello reporting that Lie To Me and Human Target both renewed for 13 episodes. Lie To Me is okay, but I became a pretty big fan of Human Target, so I'm happy about that.
                Last edited by vidae; 05-12-2010, 03:42 PM.

Comment

• It takes way too long for them to update The Wire in my hbo on demand thing. I've been watching it through different means but am stuck as of now and it won't be updated to where I'm at til after June 14th. I'm about to just go buy the whole series even though I'm only on like the 7th episode of season three. It's been that good thus far.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                  Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                    It takes way too long for them to update The Wire in my hbo on demand thing. I've been watching it through different means but am stuck as of now and it won't be updated to where I'm at til after June 14th. I'm about to just go buy the whole series even though I'm only on like the 7th episode of season three. It's been that good thus far.
                    Season 4 is the best season so you should look to see it as soon as possible.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post

Black Market>any episode of Lost.
                      Ya and Black Market was easily one of the most pointless and least needed of all the BSG episodes.

Comment

• The Constant is the greatest episode in television history (well second best behind the reveal episode of Twin Peaks), so DG is just lying to himself.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Cally was kind of a badass in it though. So there is that.

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                          The Constant is the greatest episode in television history (well second best behind the reveal episode of Twin Peaks), so DG is just lying to himself.
                          I don't understand how that's possible when Crossroads episodes 1 and 2 are the greatest things ever put down on film, television or movie.

Comment

Cally was kind of a badass in it though. So there is that.
                            That was something that certainly didnt happen often, at least after season 1. I really liked Cally at first, she was the cute yet kind of insane mousy deck chick! Then she became a whiny annoying ***** for the rest of her time on the show.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Peefs????? View Post
                              That was something that certainly didnt happen often, at least after season 1. I really liked Cally at first, she was the cute yet kind of insane mousy deck chick! Then she became a whiny annoying ***** for the rest of her time on the show.
                              I know a few people that agree with you on that one. Cally is kinda hot in that nerdy cute girl chick way so I <3 her.

Comment

• My favorite TV episodes are probably the House Season 4 finale and then the 24 Season 1 finale. I also like the second-to-last episode of Breaking Bad Season 2, The Injury from The Office Season 2, the Halloween episode of Community, and the 24 Season 5 episode when Edgar dies.

by BoneKrusher
                                <DG> how metal unseen
                                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information