Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
    Vid, you see the new promo for Royal Pains and Psych?
    Yes sir, I have!

I was actually a big fan of Royal Pains when it was on so I'm really glad it's coming back.

The USA lineup this summer is going to be nuts:

Psych, Burn Notice, Royal Pains, White Collar and the new Covert Affairs starring Piper Perabo and Christopher Gorham (from Jake 2.0, which I also liked..). That lineup could rival some top networks.

Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Damn I need to see the new Psych promos. I miss it sooooooo much. I need Shawn and Gus in my life all year round.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
        Yep, I completely agree with you. It has actually been pretty damn epic lately. Oh well. I couldn't see it lasting much longer as a show anyway. How many blackouts were they gunna have, you know?
        That's very true. They really didn't have a plan that could last for more than 2 years probably. I'm sure they could have thought of something but it would have lost it's luster.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          Season 4 is the best season so you should look to see it as soon as possible.
          I think I'm just gonna go rent the second half of Season 3(if I can) and all of Season 4 this weekend. Thanks for the heads up on Season 4 though, lookin forward to it.

^A Bonekrusher production^
          Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
            Yes sir, I have!

I was actually a big fan of Royal Pains when it was on so I'm really glad it's coming back.

The USA lineup this summer is going to be nuts:

Psych, Burn Notice, Royal Pains, White Collar and the new Covert Affairs starring Piper Perabo and Christopher Gorham (from Jake 2.0, which I also liked..). That lineup could rival some top networks.
            It got me thinking that would make for a pretty funny crossover episode actually.
            Royal Pains was a great show.

bonekrusher
            The Twitters
            themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
              That's very true. They really didn't have a plan that could last for more than 2 years probably. I'm sure they could have thought of something but it would have lost it's luster.
              FlashForward was really good for what it was.. a 22 episode mini-series. :p

Comment

• I'm curious about Memphis Beat that's going to be on TNT this summer

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                  Futurama next month! Woot!

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                    I'm curious about Memphis Beat that's going to be on TNT this summer
                    I like Jason Lee a lot, I just don't think that the show looks interesting at all. Granted, I've only seen a commercial or two, but looks meh.

Comment

• I used to love Jason Lee but ever since I found out he's become a scientologist he's sort of lost his luster. How does he go from Chasing Amy and Mallrats to that?
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Fringe was really good once against last night, season really has been awesome so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Peefs????? View Post
                          Fringe was really good once against last night, season really has been awesome so far.
                          Definitely watching that when I get home. Can't wait.

Also, 30 Rock was ******* awesome last night.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Community was awesome. Senor Cheng is always excellent. The Good Will Plumbing scenes were pretty funny as well.
                            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                            RIP themaninblack

Comment

• So Law and Order (the original) just wrapped up its 19th year on the air, which ties a record held by Gunsmoke, and NBC decided not to bring it back. It would have broken the record but they decided to can it instead. The ratings have been horrible lately, and it deserved cancellation, I'm just surprised to see it happen.

Also, NBC picks up a few new shows, including The Cape, starring David Lyons (ER) and Summer Glau! fapfapfap!

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/05/14...3-others/51426

edit:

Oh snap, a 30 minute comedy they picked up stars Ryan Hansen (Veronica Mars, Party Down) and Fran Kranz from Dollhouse! :D
                              Last edited by vidae; 05-14-2010, 03:26 PM.

Comment

• Summer Glau!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information