Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
    season 3 of Psych > season 4 of Psych
    Agreed. My two favorite seasons are 2 and 3. Then probably 4 with 1 close behind. All of them are still quality, though.
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
      Once again the ****ing Survivor jury vote based on their fragile feelings, and reward $1 million dollars to the least deserving. A great season, completely wasted...It's getting old.
      If you fail at keeping the future members of the jury happy, you fail at really playing a great game. It's just another part of the strategy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Job View Post
        If you fail at keeping the future members of the jury happy, you fail at really playing a great game. It's just another part of the strategy.
        I would usually agree with that, but not in this case. It's denial on their part. They refuse to believe that they were duped, out played and fooled, so they reward the player who least offended them.

Russel can't be considered the best player, because he lies too much and pisses off everyone. But still, both he and Parvati vastly out rank Sandra. I cannot think of a single move she made during the season worth remembering. She claims it's strategy to suck ass in challenges? Give me a break.

Rupert's stone-faced-"You are an evil human being"-tangent towards Russel at the tribal council right before the live finale was a complete joke. He's a dufus. It's sums the entire jury perfectly. I'm going way too far here, but it's just kind of frustrating to watch it all unfold to come to an anti-climactic end like that.
        Last edited by Whistler6; 05-16-2010, 09:24 PM.

Comment

• I stopped watching Survivor after Richard beat the Kelly chick despite the fact that she won every single immunity challenge, while Richard was extremely useless. That's all I remember.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
            I stopped watching Survivor after Richard beat the Kelly chick despite the fact that she won every single immunity challenge, while Richard was extremely useless. That's all I remember.
            Come on. Richard was mister fisherman and the most intelligent person on a borderline ******** cast.

Comment

• Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia is coming to comedy central!

So legit, it is no Entourage but it is pretty funny... and random.
              Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
              Coples is that dude.
              Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
                it is no Entourage but it is pretty funny
                You're right, it's 10 times better than Entourage.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I agree with this notion.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Entourage is one of those shows where it seems like the writing has gotten lazy. They become a hit, the actors all stick around, and they just throw out a show that is "meh" because they know people will keep watching. But it's not nearly as good as it could be.

I'm still a fan though. As long as Johnny Drama sticks around, I don't think there's anyway I can quit watching. "There's nothing wrong with a Razzie."

Comment

• No such thing as a bad season of Psych.

Comment

• Regarding House season finale..

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                          Regarding House season finale..

I may now say House has now officially jumped the shark. I agreed with your analysis.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Just read this article about the new **** My Dad Says show CBS picked up for the fall. What are the chances this lasts more than a season, or is funny at all?

I think casting Shatner has the "Dad" was a mistake, but I think it's destined to fail regardless. I honestly think there is the possibility of Cavemen bad...Hopefully not.

http://gawker.com/5541872/the-****-m...up-to-its-name

Comment

• House finale was really good.

by BoneKrusher
                              <DG> how metal unseen
                              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• The CW picked up nothing that looks interesting and neither did ABC except for No Ordinary Family. The only network (so far) that has picked up anything cool looking is NBC. They have a couple shows I'm really interested in:

The Cape
                                The Event
                                Undercovers

All those three sound awesome.

Originally posted by fenikz
                                His soft D really turns me off
                                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information