Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
    Yup, love Dexter. I don't watch much TV as I used to with school and work but shows I want to catch up on are Lost, 24, and The Office, oh and 30 Rock.

One show I'm sad to see go is Boston Legal, that show was ******* awesome.
    Denny Crane.

I wonder if there well be another spinoff on a different channel. It seemed like there might, just by what they said about the network in the finale. I sure hope so, I need my weekly Shatner fix.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
    Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
      I haven't seen season 3 yet (I'm guessing like me you don't have Showtime), but I thought season 2 was outstanding. I wasn't sure where they were going to go at some times, but the acting and storyline in season 2 was just amazing.
      Ya, I just dl'd it last night....looking forward too it.

Comment

• 30 Rock is vastly overrated.

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
          30 Rock is vastly overrated.
          You sir are out of your mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
            30 Rock is vastly overrated.
            I second that, I don't really like the show. The Office, It's Always Sunny, The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, South Park, Family Guy, Colbert Report, Daily Show, and possibly Two and a Half Men are all funnier than 30 Rock.
            I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
            Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

• god its way to early. had to wake about at 8 am and its 2:20 am now

Comment

• Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                god its way to early. had to wake about at 8 am and its 2:20 am now
                The price you pay for being a foreign NFL fan. And they say that people watch world-wide... what a joke.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by someone447 View Post
                  I second that, I don't really like the show. The Office, It's Always Sunny, The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, South Park, Family Guy, Colbert Report, Daily Show, and possibly Two and a Half Men are all funnier than 30 Rock.
                  It's funnier than the office, family guy and the daily show, on par with the others in your list. Chuck's up there to.

Comment

• the game will end at 4 am. I have to wake up at 7 for a doctors appointment and then got school at 9:40

Comment

• I watched the first episode of East Bound and Down. It was kind of funny but not the greatest thing ever.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by giantsfan View Post
                        It's funnier than the office, family guy and the daily show, on par with the others in your list. Chuck's up there to.
                        I watched Chuck for the first time before Heroes this week and I didn't find it funny at all. The only part I laughed at was when the Bus clotheslined a dude. I also checked out Burn Notice for the first time and it was a lot better than I expected. It earned a spot on my DVR.
                        Last edited by nrk; 02-04-2009, 04:12 PM.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Originally posted by someone447 View Post
                          I hate the Big Bang Theory/Two and a Half Men (the latter especially), How I Met Your Mother is insanely overrated on this board, IASIP had a very mediocre season, and Family Guy can blow me. I can live with the others in your list, but I don't really consider Daily Show/Colbert Report as actual shows when it comes down to it.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Life on Mars tonight

LOM >>>>>>>>> LOST
                            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• So I burned through Seasons 1 and 2 of lost pretty quick...just starting the third season, and its pretty ******* addictive...I never have any idea what the hell is going on
                              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                              The APS is strong in this one.
                              Originally posted by killxswitch
                              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                                I hate the Big Bang Theory/Two and a Half Men (the latter especially), How I Met Your Mother is insanely overrated on this board, IASIP had a very mediocre season, and Family Guy can blow me. I can live with the others in your list, but I don't really consider Daily Show/Colbert Report as actual shows when it comes down to it.
                                I like the CBS block, big bang theory's good nerd humor, charlie sheen and the kid are great together on 2 and 1/2 men and NPH makes How I met your mother awesome. It's always sunny did have a mediocre run, but they're always patchy for me. I still consider those in the top tier of comedies because there's no show on tv that has me laughing my ass off throughout an episode. South Park still has some great moment but they haven't had a great episode inlike two seasons.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information