No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Gates looks disgustingly horrible. I'm betting canceled after 5 episodes.

Comment

• Hooray for a summer series!

I might check it out though. At least give the pilot a shot.

Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• South Park is ******* hilarious. Maybe it's because I haven't watched it in a long time

Comment

• Originally posted by Job View Post
          The Gates looks disgustingly horrible. I'm betting canceled after 5 episodes.
          You mean five seasons once this whole vampire fad finally dies. This show does look so terrible but teenagers are going to tune in every week, they need more vampire ****.

Originally posted by WMD
          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
          Originally posted by gpngc
          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Really great episode of Party Down. More people need to watch this show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
              It was awesome. One of the reasons Community was the best comedy this year.
              haven't seen all the episodes but it really is underrated. Modern Warfare was an amazing episode. Senor Chang might be my favorite character on TV right now not named Dexter.
              JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                Really great episode of Party Down. More people need to watch this show.
                Agreed, sir. Party Down is tremendous. Even despite some changing cast.
                (shameless self-promotion)
                Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Party Down has been spot on this season. Good to know others are watching and enjoying as well.
                  Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                  The APS is strong in this one.
                  Originally posted by killxswitch
                  Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I ******* hate Steve Guttenberg.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by EvilMonkey View Post
                      haven't seen all the episodes but it really is underrated. Modern Warfare was an amazing episode. Senor Chang might be my favorite character on TV right now not named Dexter.
                      I did not see the end of the season finale coming until about 2 seconds before it happened. Crazy. It's a great show. I'm surprised NBC hasn't canceled it. I actually think the Thursday night NBC lineup is the best ever, Friends/Seinfeld included. But then I never liked Seinfeld.

Comment

• Community and Parks and Rec were renewed pretty early in the process, but the ratings that both were getting made them 50/50 at best. I'm glad they renewed both though. I love the Thursday night lineup.

Originally posted by fenikz
                        His soft D really turns me off
                        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Fringe was so good.

Comment

• Ok, wtf.... I'm watching Fringe right now. Season 2 Episode 11, and this doesn't make any sense at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by dolphinfan2k5 View Post
                              Ok, wtf.... I'm watching Fringe right now. Season 2 Episode 11, and this doesn't make any sense at all.

That episode was supposed to air in Season 1, and really shouldn't be counted towards the show.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Fringe was great this season. Is it coming back in the fall? Hope thats all I have to wait.

Party Down as always, funny as hell. There hasnt been a single episode of that show I havent enjoyed and laughed heartily at. Ken Marino just gets more and more awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information